Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 20th July 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 6)

Rach. IF-Rockerz
Rach.
Rach.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for going the extra mile for all of us. Star

Hugs
Hug

rukhsar.crazy IF-Rockerz
rukhsar.crazy
rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
thank u for the update Smile
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

[. What I fail to understand is why when Singhs understand they have wronged Anandi by tying her into a child marriage they do not realise that by tying their own son into a child marriage they have wronged him exactly the same way. They are fighting tooth and nail to right the wrong they did to Anandi but when their son chose to right their wrong himself they broke relations with him. Why? Because he left Anandi. This is precisely why I detest the Singhs. A completely double standards family. Jogia did it the wrong way OK but what is such anger that they refuse to even acknowledge him even two-three years later?

They dont see the child marriage that they performed as wrong.   Therein lies the crux of the issue.   If they saw it as wrong, then maybe we could all make some headway. 
In their mind, anandi is just so appropriate for jagat, it is so obvious to them that they cant understand why jagat doesnt feel that it is just as obvious.  They see the child marriage as right and correct. 

Since everyone has a great relationship with the person their own elders chose for them (whether dadisa and her husband when he was alive; bhairon and sumitra; basant and gehna now)... they just dont understand what is wrong with jagat and why he couldnt have a great relationship with anandi...

The singhs world-view is skewed in favour of child marriage ... so they dont see jagat marrying gauri as righting a wrong... they see him as wronging a right (LOL LOL)

And so now since he has wronged the right that they committed, and the fallout of this is anandi being left out in the cold, they are now trying to right the wrong that was originally right but made wrong. LOL

See what i mean...

they have never accepted that the child marriage was wrong.
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
sanya do u watch balika vadhu properly in one of the episode dadisa accepted v have done wrong to jagya and anandi . bade p is absolutely right in each and every word of letter .whether jagya go to anandi or not but gauri should not marry him .and singh family make divorce between jaan now they r not at all interested in gaga life they r interested in ansh marriage and double standard r gaga and why r u detesting singh family if jagya right tochoose partner after playing with emotion anandi then singh family has fully right to angry with cheater jagya

Edited by surabhi01 - 21 July 2012 at 6:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ajpuditiny15

l-NiklausFan-l IF-Rockerz
l-NiklausFan-l
l-NiklausFan-l

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update :)
mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

I dont think what bade papa said was completely right. When he said "masoom ladki ka jeevan ujarkar" did he mean Gauri should have never married then Jogia would have gone back to Anandi? Firstly he could not have been assured of this and secondly would Anandi have not had her "ghar ujhar" by being with a man who had had a relationship with another for 5 years? Then the stealing a beta from his parents accusation. I'm sorry but Jogia had already broken relations with his family or rather they had with him before Gauri had ever found out anything. Does that guy even know anything about the circumstances in which all this happened?
i really don't understand what are you trying to say from your post..Confuseddo you mean Bade papa should appreciate Gauri for her noble work of marrying an already married man ?..ShockedBade papa is absolutely right ..Jagaya would have gone to Anandi or not if Gauri hasn't married him thats not Bade papa's concern but he is disappointed with Gauri why she married him ? didnt she know he is already married to someone? ..without thinking about that woman for once she married Jagaya  didn't she know he was married from childhood and spent so much time with Anandi... is she so much insane that she could n't get this in her head  at that  time  a person  gets attached to even a non living thing after spending some time with it and Anandi and Jagaya are both human beings its impossible they never had any attachment with  each other for once ...did she bother to think if i married Jagaya what will happen of  Anandi..?.did she bother to know little bit about the relation both Jagaya Anandi had their entire story before tying knot with Jagaya ? thinking with my this relation i won't be hurting anyone ruining anyone's  life ...and i think she knew Anandi from childhood ...she accepted her friendship as kid and Anandi was the one who helped her  the most when her parents left her out  at haveli's door  did she once feel any shame before marrying same girl's husband? ...Jagaya said i will commite suicide if you left me Gauri ..Gauri said  no i am ready to marry you wow if she was a true lover , a true person having some intellect she first would have got some information about the relation both Jagaya Anandi had  .to what extent they had taken their relation and instead of marrying Jagaya made him go back to Anandi ...made him understand right and wrong ...do whatever she could to make him go back to Anandi  but no she being the selfish person only thought about herself and her own so called love Deadand if you say there was no surety for this Jagaya would have listened to her and went back to Anandi then tell me what surety she had that Jagaya will go with her for ashirwaad misson back to his parents ..he didn't want to go but she convinced him with her lecture so why her brain was sleeping in that case ...Deadwhy she didn't think about Anandi.? so Gauri actuallly ruined an innocent girl's home ...Bade papa is absolutely right...if she had any sense she would have made Jagaya go back to Anandi and today her bade papa would have been proud of her but no why will she do it Dead...

@bold red ...ROFLthats the most funny statement i have ever read ..do you really know the meaning of ghar ujarnaLOLwhich ghar Gauri had that Anandi would have been destroying if Gauri haven't got married to Jagaya instead made him go back to Anandi...Gauri and Jagaya were only boyfriend girlfriend right?  living together but neither married neither sexually involved with each other that Gauri was pregnant if she haven;t   got married with Jagaya she would not have been able to show her face to world her life would have been ruined LOLshe could easily move on in her life without any diffculty and with time found her  life partner but for Anandi it was a lot diffcult...today Shiv came as a blessing for her otherwise her life would have been empty in terms of life partner ..but did Gauri gave any thought to Anandi before marrying Jagaya?..and i think 16 years are more than five years ..Gauri herself was speechless when she was bragging infront of Anandi i have spent five years with Jagaya you won't understand what does it mean .to spend so much time with a person ..and Anandi replied back i have been with him for 16 years he is not my husband but my life ...then Gauri was speechless and raging like a bull hitting her horns here and there ..so Gauri's stupid selfish  decision of marrying Jagaya instead of giving some sense to him to go back to Anandi cannot be defended and she did ruin the house of an innocent girl...instead of making wrong right  she made it more worse

Bade papa is also right Gauri snatched a son from his family ..when he broke ties with his family if she had some brain instead of making things more worse she could have handeled situation well...she has sense  lets go for ashirwaad of them for our suki sansar but don't bother about their permission for marriage they will say no so go to hell don't need their permission ...due to her stupid decision of marrying Jagaya today Singh family suffered so much ...if she was sane she could have handeled the entire situation quite well but she made it  more worse ...she never actually tried to make peace between Jagaya and his family but more like i should get the legal tag of their bahu ..i should be accepted when not accepted i wont let them have their son either ..lie , cheat , manipulate whatever i will have to do  i will do and keep him away from his family Deadso tell me how bade papa is wrong? ..he is 100% right

i know i am wasting my time you won't read my postLOLbut still couldnt control to reply

Edited by mahi12 - 22 July 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VCasper-Misseshasurabhi01...-Riya-...BeautifulSoul_aparnaumatiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

[

Well first things first: Bade papa is not even knowing that Gauri tried very hard to distance herself from him but the load of emotional crap he fed her made her slip OK her emotional mistake but those words he said in the letter were definitely not fitting and the second circumstance would never have been likely only because Jogia's parents are very close minded and love Anandi so much they can never accept any other in her place. What I fail to understand is why when Singhs understand they have wronged Anandi by tying her into a child marriage they do not realise that by tying their own son into a child marriage they have wronged him exactly the same way. They are fighting tooth and nail to right the wrong they did to Anandi but when their son chose to right their wrong himself they broke relations with him. Why? Because he left Anandi. This is precisely why I detest the Singhs. A completely double standards family. Jogia did it the wrong way OK but what is such anger that they refuse to even acknowledge him even two-three years later?
bold blue she tried to distance herself from him only because he lied to her did she think about Anandi? is she a kid he did emotional atyachar on her and she forgot everything ok i am ready to marry you...Stern Smileand this is an ok emotional mistake ...Confusedtomorrow someone she loves will ask her to do a murder by doing some emotional torture on her she will do it Confusedand you will still support her ..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VCasper-BeautifulSoul_...-Riya-...surabhi01aparnaumatiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

I dont think what bade papa said was completely right. When he said "masoom ladki ka jeevan ujarkar" did he mean Gauri should have never married then Jogia would have gone back to Anandi? Firstly he could not have been assured of this and secondly would Anandi have not had her "ghar ujhar" by being with a man who had had a relationship with another for 5 years? Then the stealing a beta from his parents accusation. I'm sorry but Jogia had already broken relations with his family or rather they had with him before Gauri had ever found out anything. Does that guy even know anything about the circumstances in which all this happened?
  i really don't understand what are you trying to say from your post..Confuseddo you mean Bade papa should appreciate Gauri for her noble work of marrying an already married man ?..ShockedBade papa is absolutely right ..Jagaya would have gone to Anandi or not if Gauri hasn't married him thats not Bade papa's concern but he is disappointed with Gauri why she married him ? didnt she know he is already married to someone? ..without thinking about that woman for once she married Jagaya  didn't she know he was married from childhood and spent so much time with Anandi... is she so much insane that she could n't get this in her head  at that  time  a person  gets attached to even a non living thing after spending some time with it and Anandi and Jagaya are both human beings its impossible they never had any attachment with  each other for once ...did she bother to think if i married Jagaya what will happen of  Anandi..?.did she bother to know little bit about the relation both Jagaya Anandi had their entire story before tying knot with Jagaya ? thinking with my this relation i won't be hurting anyone ruining anyone's  life ...and i think she knew Anandi from childhood ...she accepted her friendship as kid and Anandi was the one who helped her  the most when her parents left her out  at haveli's door  did she once feel any shame before marrying same girl's husband? ...Jagaya said i will commite suicide if you left me Gauri ..Gauri said  no i am ready to marry you wow if she was a true lover , a true person having some intellect she first would have got some information about the relation both Jagaya Anandi had  .to what extent they had taken their relation and instead of marrying Jagaya made him go back to Anandi ...made him understand right and wrong ...do whatever she could to make him go back to Anandi  but no she being the selfish person only thought about herself and her own so called love Deadand if you say there was no surety for this Jagaya would have listened to her and went back to Anandi then tell me what surety she had that Jagaya will go with her for ashirwaad misson back to his parents ..he didn't want to go but she convinced him with her lecture so why her brain was sleeping in that case ...Deadwhy she didn't think about Anandi.? so Gauri actuallly ruined an innocent girl's home ...Bade papa is absolutely right...if she had any sense she would have made Jagaya go back to Anandi and today her bade papa would have been proud of her but no why will she do it Dead...

@bold red ...ROFLthats the most funny statement i have ever read ..do you really know the meaning of ghar ujarnaLOLwhich ghar Gauri had that Anandi would have been destroying if Gauri haven't got married to Jagaya instead made him go back to Anandi...Gauri and Jagaya were only boyfriend girlfriend right?  living together but neither married neither sexually involved with each other that Gauri was pregnant if she haven;t   got married with Jagaya she would not have been able to show her face to world her life would have been ruined LOLshe could easily move on in her life without any diffculty and with time found her  life partner but for Anandi it was a lot diffcult...today Shiv came as a blessing for her otherwise her life would have been empty in terms of life partner ..but did Gauri gave any thought to Anandi before marrying Jagaya?..and i think 16 years are more than five years ..Gauri herself was speechless when she was bragging infront of Anandi i have spent five years with Jagaya you won't understand what does it mean .to spend so much time with a person ..and Anandi replied back i have been with him for 16 years he is not my husband but my life ...then Gauri was speechless and raging like a bull hitting her horns here and there ..so Gauri's stupid selfish  decision of marrying Jagaya instead of giving some sense to him to go back to Anandi cannot be defended and she did ruin the house of an innocent girl...instead of making wrong right  she made it more worse

Bade papa is also right Gauri snatched a son from his family ..when he broke ties with his family if she had some brain instead of making things more worse she could have handeled situation well...she has sense  lets go for ashirwaad of them for our suki sansar but don't bother about their permission for marriage they will say no so go to hell don't need their permission ...due to her stupid decision of marrying Jagaya today Singh family suffered so much ...if she was sane she could have handeled the entire situation quite well but she made it  more worse ...she never actually tried to make peace between Jagaya and his family but more like i should get the legal tag of their bahu ..i should be accepted when not accepted i wont let them have their son either ..lie , cheat , manipulate whatever i will have to do  i will do and keep him away from his family Deadso tell me how bade papa is wrong? ..he is 100% right

i know i am wasting my time you won't read my postLOLbut still couldnt control to reply

wow mahi really  you have a lot of patience LOLbut really excellent post from you ..agree with it completely ...Approve

Edited by sidra08 - 22 July 2012 at 1:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VCasper-mahi12tiny15

Go to top