Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 20th July 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 5)

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Wish Pratyusha joins BV back fast .. otherwise this JaGo couple will drive the viewers mad with their antics Angry.
Jab dekho koi na koi bevakoofi karte rehte hain . Jag's revenge plot against shiv yday and today G thinking their neighbours were going to throw J in jail for his drinking tamasaha

Edited by poiu123 - 20 July 2012 at 2:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

padma_17 IF-Dazzler
padma_17
padma_17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update...

payalibm

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

payalibm

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I dont think what bade papa said was completely right. When he said "masoom ladki ka jeevan ujarkar" did he mean Gauri should have never married then Jogia would have gone back to Anandi? Firstly he could not have been assured of this and secondly would Anandi have not had her "ghar ujhar" by being with a man who had had a relationship with another for 5 years? Then the stealing a beta from his parents accusation. I'm sorry but Jogia had already broken relations with his family or rather they had with him before Gauri had ever found out anything. Does that guy even know anything about the circumstances in which all this happened?

payalibm

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged

@srkluvr,  I completely agree with you... it seems like a disproportionate and unfair blame on gauri ... as if she knew all along that jagat was anandi's husband, then inflicted her presence into their marriage, willfully seduced him, and broke away poor bhola bhala jagat from both anandi and his parents...

That being said,  I think what he is trying to say.. is that he really doesnt care to know the circumstances ... once gauri knew that jagat was married ... she should have done one of two things.

1. either distanced herself from the whole mess

OR

2.  entered into a marraige with jagat only with the blessing of his parents after having resolved the anandi issue in some decent fashion...

Yes, jagat is also responsible... but bade papa has nothing to do with jagat... his relationship is with gauri ... so he assigns her 100% of the blame ... and it seems disproportionate... but he really cant go and yell at jagat because as I said, he has nothing to do with jagat...

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

@srkluvr,  I completely agree with you... it seems like a disproportionate and unfair blame on gauri ... as if she knew all along that jagat was anandi's husband, then inflicted her presence into their marriage, willfully seduced him, and broke away poor bhola bhala jagat from both anandi and his parents...

That being said,  I think what he is trying to say.. is that he really doesnt care to know the circumstances ... once gauri knew that jagat was married ... she should have done one of two things.

1. either distanced herself from the whole mess

OR

2.  entered into a marraige with jagat only with the blessing of his parents after having resolved the anandi issue in some decent fashion...

Yes, jagat is also responsible... but bade papa has nothing to do with jagat... his relationship is with gauri ... so he assigns her 100% of the blame ... and it seems disproportionate... but he really cant go and yell at jagat because as I said, he has nothing to do with jagat...

Well first things first: Bade papa is not even knowing that Gauri tried very hard to distance herself from him but the load of emotional crap he fed her made her slip OK her emotional mistake but those words he said in the letter were definitely not fitting and the second circumstance would never have been likely only because Jogia's parents are very close minded and love Anandi so much they can never accept any other in her place. What I fail to understand is why when Singhs understand they have wronged Anandi by tying her into a child marriage they do not realise that by tying their own son into a child marriage they have wronged him exactly the same way. They are fighting tooth and nail to right the wrong they did to Anandi but when their son chose to right their wrong himself they broke relations with him. Why? Because he left Anandi. This is precisely why I detest the Singhs. A completely double standards family. Jogia did it the wrong way OK but what is such anger that they refuse to even acknowledge him even two-three years later?
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
@srkluvr-- i completely agree that they are one sided in righting the wrong to anandi... and not to jagya...

but the 'wrong way' he did it is precisely the issue here ... it is hard to say how much of their anger is about jagat's lies and his illtreatment of anandi ... and how much of it is is owing to his ditching the child marriage that they got him into.

Further compounding the matter is his contempt for all things 'gawar' which includes his parents and his village and the people he grew up with...

so yes, if he had done it the 'right way', ... and atleast done his part to be truthful, then things might have gone in a different direction ... or if he had not insulted village life and villagers in general, then too things might have taken a different turn...

at this point,  it is not just anger at his adult marriage decision ... it is also a feeling of not being able to trust him again (which is masked as anger)... they dont feel comfortable with him because they dont know when he will walk out on them again.
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
srkluvr -- I have issues with bade papa's decision to accept bhairon's money in the very first place. LOL

I feel bade papa is unnecessarily being holier than thou ... if he wanted to help gauri he should have done it through his own resources, or not done anything at all, or told gauri about it atleast when she reached age 18, and let her make a decision about what she wanted to do about funding...

Now he keeps on accusing her "do you know how much bhairon has done for you, and this is how you repay him? by stealing his son?"  LOL  ... a little too much high moral ground for me to digest.

tanvismile

Go to top