Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 20th July 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 4)

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
the delivery scene was one of the dumbest tht i have seen on tv or in movies..for crying out loud, who starts pressing on her abdo the way he did wothout bothering to even check her stage of labour???i get tht its not possible to show the obstetrics part on tv, bt atleast keep a little sanity and do a little bit research..reminds me of the bullet in anandi's brain track..and my frustration tht time..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpayalibmtiny15AnjanaYYZaparnauma

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

the delivery scene was one of the dumbest tht i have seen on tv or in movies..for crying out loud, who starts pressing on her abdo the way he did wothout bothering to even check her stage of labour???i get tht its not possible to show the obstetrics part on tv, bt atleast keep a little sanity and do a little bit research..reminds me of the bullet in anandi's brain track..and my frustration tht time..
exactly cvs needed to do some research before writing both these  scenes LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Casper-anu rulzpayalibmtiny15

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I loved today's episode, free from bitterness and some sweet moments. I loved to see J in his original sweet form like this. Jag is not any different from misguided spoilt brat of India who are very common. When a old lady 
Ike DS who has committed monstrous atrocities can reform ( old dog learning new tricks) why not Jag. Lot of youngsters who are confused hurt their parents , go after other women. But such people can definitely reform. He definitely is a better person than G. However evil G may be, she loves J . Definitely the serial will end with total reformation of the 2. It maybe first J, who will realize his faults and find out about G. There may be lot of troubles in their marriage later. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12payalibm

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thnx for the update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

I agree both the bullet injury scene and today's delivery scene were badly done.Agreed they mange to convey the point but they could have done with a little research.
But Balika vadhu team despite having a medical student/doctor and post graduate as a protogonist never bothered to research about medical colleges and the lives of the doctors who are doing PG. It is so unreal.Otherwise it is such a nice show.

Edited by apjk - 20 July 2012 at 11:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzpayalibmtiny15

pinky9999 Senior Member
pinky9999
pinky9999

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I need to know about Bada papa? what's the scoop with him and gauri?

Also can someone answer if Anandi and jagat marriage ever conssumated?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Are cvs continuing  Jagaya's story as  one episode villian one episode hero ROFLand so onLOLyesterday he was looking like psycho villain while thinking of  revenge against Shiv..today he seems like true hero helping others LOLchalo cvs have shown him good somewhere good doctor ...humanity is alive in him so chances of redemption have not died  LOLbut why he was so emotional on seeing baby? thinking about his own baby?ConfusedOuchpoor guy on seeing him holding the baby emotionally really felt sorry for him ..what was his fault in losing his babyOuchit was all because of Gauri mata's driving and shouting at Anandi on phone Angrybut on seeing this think about your own mother too Angryhow much pain she must  have got in giving birth to you and what what dreams she must have seen for you and you are playing doctor doctor here with this Gauri leaving her Angry
i did miss some episodes of BV but what happened to that car of GauriLOLsold it or threw it out because today she came in an auto...LOLand o ho today is a special day for Jagaya his true love finally acknowledged he is best doctor she has ever seen ...Shockedwow Jagaya teri tou nikal padiROFL you wanted to see respect for yourself in her eyes though i didn't see any respect for you in her eyes i only could see  she had nothing more to say at that time so only said that..but not from heartLOLafter all she was surprised after knowing about that he has done  some good work because she was doubting him he must have done something  bad LOLand Gauri the true lover also accepted she has done injustice with her true loveShocked the way she snatched the phone from him and also shouted at him for reading her PERSONAL MAILS ...what was his fault there if she didn't want tell her sweet secret to him..she shouldn;t have behaved with him that way...Shockedwow Jagaya's lucky day todayLOL

By the way Gauri has indeed become a comedy circus what she was thinking when Jagaya was not picking his phone he must have been at bar ...drinking ...when came.. heard from neighbors his name he must have done something wrong and hope neighbors are not calling police ROFLROFL( wow what a trust such trust  only a true lover like Gauri can have on her true love .Dead..)but glad she thought that not this Anandi and Singh family came and took her bhola bhala true love back to Jaitser with themROFLROFLanyways loved the letter of bade papa ...it showed Gauri the mirror ...what she is and what she has done but she is too blind to see that ..Dead.i wonder will she be  keeping that letter Confusedthe way she was saying she will hold bade papa's hatred too with her like her love so that letter  Jagaya  will combine its pieces again and read itConfused

but  i have one question from cvs how come bade papa sent pictures of child  Gauri  dressed as bride smiling was he there clicking photos at the time of wedding  ROFLhe is quite a sensible person he would have stopped that marriage right there and one more thing there was a picture of kid jagaya dressed as groom smiling with Gauri posing for a photoROFLif i am not wrong they both were crying at that time we don't want to marry so when did they pose for photo happilyROFLcvs at least make bloopers after using little bit of your brain ROFL
loved reading  your post

Edited by mahi12 - 20 July 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Casper-payalibmBeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky9999

I need to know about Bada papa? what's the scoop with him and gauri?

Bade papa was the principal of Gauri's school...Bhairo financed Gauri's education to clothes through him without Gauri's knowledge as he didn't want to act as great and also not make Gauri feel he is doing some sort of repentance for what his mother has done with her doing some ehsaan on her  and Gauri always thought it was Bade papa who helped her it was she who named him Bade papa  for respect otherwise his name is Gajendra Singh...when truth of Gauri Jagaya 's marriage was revealed to Bade papa and he also came to know Jagaya is son of Bhairo singh and is  already married to Anandi..he became angry at Gauri and told her entire truth ..Bhairo was the man who gave his money for Gauri's education even her clothes .and she has done wrong with that family...Gauri instead of becoming ashamed  became furious ..she also went to Jaitser lying to Jagaya that she is going somewhere else to meet her cousin ...in Jaitser instead of being thankful to Bhairo she insulted him Angrythat first you ruined my life by not letting me marry Jagaya as kid LOLlater you came to repent for your wrong work you expect me to say thanks to you never ..on seeing this Sumitra became angry and she said to Gauri now she is sure her son won't be able to live with a woman like you and will come back to his family..Gauri took that as challenge no never then Sumi too challenged her lets see what wins a mother's trust or a mean wife's ego..from then on Gauri started showering love on Jagaya making sure to keep him away from his family...Bade papa broke all ties with Gauri but Jagaya doesn't know about it as Gauri keeps on lying to him... now Bade papa made his re entry to close his joint account with Gauri in which Bhairo used to  send money for her now Bhairo has stopped sending money so account is useless  and also sent her photos back to her that he don't  want to have any memory of her with him  after what she has done and Gauri is worried that Jagaya won't come to know about the truth then she will lose her challenge Deadso thats why she snatched Bade papa's phone from him and also blasted him for reading that account closing letter 

Also can someone answer if Anandi and jagat marriage ever conssumated?

yes they consumated their marriage also went on a  honeymoon

i hope this helped you  if i am mistaking anywhere or forgetting anything  sorry for that 

Edited by sidra08 - 21 July 2012 at 1:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Casper-mahi12tiny15

Go to top