Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 20th July 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 3)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Originally posted by apjk

Hopefully this will get Jagya back on track.
Is this operation redemption of Jagya?

I dont know if its redemption actually ... because even if he becomes a professionally brilliant doctor... nothing can really reverse the messes he has made in his personal life... he might just become another gauri type of person... a good doctor who cant handle his personal and social commitments.  But yes, he will find something that makes him feel good without having to resort to alcohol... so he wont be a drunkard that is all. LOL

Professional success can give the confidence that he requires at this moment.Once he becomes more confident he may be able to analyse and see why things have gone wrong for him. Probably this incident will make him push himself in the right direction probably towards the hospital that his father built for him????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvJan50payalibm

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Gosh what an overdose of Katoras today Wacko. I am still recovering. Isse acha hota if they would have shown Bhago and Khazan Silly or else Shiv ko hi dikha dete Sleepy.

Any way that whole delivery scene was really funny. I am still confused why did those women have to hold the cloth around? Who were they hiding it from (I understand the viewers but they could have done it  in another way too). The door was closed and J was right there helping out in the delivery. Silly Anyway I understand the logic behind the scene but it looked funny to me.

Kutte ki dum tedi ki tedi hi rahegiOuch. In spite of getting such a strong letter from BP, G doesn't realize any of her mistake. Seriously she is one Akkal ka dushman D'oh. Anyway its high time G starts paying for her wrong actions. J i can never predict, coz sometimes he is good and the very next min he takes a 360 degree turn. But would like to see him improving while G suffers. J should become better and then get to know all the lies that G has told him and the facts that she has hidden. That should lead to an end in their relationship and he coming back to his family (not A) minus G. I know I may sound harsh but they have not even suffered anything close to what A has because of them and in such a situation, them living happily ever after too doesn't send out a right message at all.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlAbhiAnipayalibmanu rulzSuchi-aparnaumatiny15AnjanaYYZ

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I yawned during the epi.feels so boring w/o ansh.Now i doubt whether they will show the tabela scene or not.But thats so stupid.It means that no AnSh interaction before A says yes for marriage.I really would hate if cvs show that when A returns from Jaipur she directly goes to Bilaria.Wth atleat let Shiv speak to her once...let him explain why he said yes for marriage and the fact that it was no "ehsaan"...let him pls confess his feelings...plsss!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpayalibm

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
while his father built it for him... that is now a long gone aspiration...it was a one-time offer which he rejected... it was not a standing offer...
 bhairon has already clearly declared in front of jagat that there is no place for him in the hospital anymore.

the day bhairon decided to give the hospital to lal singh,  lal singh looked at jagat... and said "but this hospital is for jagat" and bhairon corrected him and said " it WAS for jagat" .. and he told lal singh very clearly that if he didnt want to take charge of the hospital,  then bhairon would sell all the equipment at a low price to other hospitals in the area, but would never give it to jagat ever again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpayalibmtiny15

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessyashika

I yawned during the epi.feels so boring w/o ansh.Now i doubt whether they will show the tabela scene or not.But thats so stupid.It means that no AnSh interaction before A says yes for marriage.I really would hate if cvs show that when A returns from Jaipur she directly goes to Bilaria.Wth atleat let Shiv speak to her once...let him explain why he said yes for marriage and the fact that it was no "ehsaan"...let him pls confess his feelings...plsss!

she doesnt allow him to go there during conversations... all marriage related matters are off limits. LOLLOL so its hard for him to get in a word edgewise about his feelings.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpayalibmAnjanaYYZaparnauma

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
But Tinoo, if J truly repents and comes back as a changed person obviously minus G he can work in the hospital, he need not take charge of it since that would be unfair to lal singh. Let him work in the hospital and serve the poor villagers. I cannot guarantee his ego being bruised, but if he totally reforms there is still a hope.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipayalibmBeautifulSoul_aparnaumatiny15AnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Like I said if  he gains confidence in his professional area he wont mind working in the hospital and earning his place.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

andvJan50payalibmBeautifulSoul_tiny15AnjanaYYZ

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Are cvs continuing  Jagaya's story as  one episode villian one episode hero ROFLand so onLOL yesterday he was looking like psycho villain while thinking of  revenge against Shiv..today he seems like true hero helping others LOLchalo cvs have shown him good somewhere good doctor ...humanity is alive in him so chances of redemption have not died  LOLbut why he was so emotional on seeing baby? thinking about his own baby?ConfusedOuchpoor guy on seeing him holding the baby emotionally really felt sorry for him ..what was his fault in losing his babyOuchit was all because of Gauri mata's driving and shouting at Anandi on phone Angrybut on seeing this think about your own mother too Angryhow much pain she must  have got in giving birth to you and what what dreams she must have seen for you and you are playing doctor doctor here with this Gauri leaving her Angry
i did miss some episodes of BV but what happened to that car of GauriLOLsold it or threw it out because today she came in an auto...LOLand o ho today is a special day for Jagaya his true love finally acknowledged he is best doctor she has ever seen ...Shockedwow Jagaya teri tou nikal padiROFL you wanted to see respect for yourself in her eyes though i didn't see any respect for you in her eyes i only could see  she had nothing more to say at that time so only said that..but not from heartLOLafter all she was surprised after knowing about that he has done  some good work because she was doubting him he must have done something  bad LOLand Gauri the true lover also accepted she has done injustice with her true loveShocked the way she snatched the phone from him and also shouted at him for reading her PERSONAL MAILS ...what was his fault there if she didn't want tell her sweet secret to him..she shouldn;t have behaved with him that way...Shockedwow Jagaya's lucky day todayLOL

By the way Gauri has indeed become a comedy circus what she was thinking when Jagaya was not picking his phone he must have been at bar ...drinking ...when came.. heard from neighbors his name he must have done something wrong and hope neighbors are not calling police ROFLROFL( wow what a trust such trust  only a true lover like Gauri can have on her true love .Dead..)but glad she thought that not this Anandi and Singh family came and took her bhola bhala true love back to Jaitser with themROFLROFLanyways loved the letter of bade papa ...it showed Gauri the mirror ...what she is and what she has done but she is too blind to see that ..Dead.i wonder will she be  keeping that letter Confusedthe way she was saying she will hold bade papa's hatred too with her like his love so that letter  Jagaya  will combine its pieces again and read itConfused

but  i have one question from cvs how come bade papa sent pictures of child  Gauri  dressed as bride smiling was he there clicking photos at the time of wedding  ROFLhe is quite a sensible person he would have stopped that marriage right there and one more thing there was a picture of kid jagaya dressed as groom smiling with Gauri posing for a photoROFLif i am not wrong they both were crying at that time we don't want to marry so when did they pose for photo happilyROFLcvs at least make bloopers after using little bit of your brain ROFL

Edited by sidra08 - 20 July 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pagli14Jaya-VandvCasper-poiu123mahi12saba113Dreamer_serialwatcher16anu rulzpayalibmtiny15AnjanaYYZaparnauma

Go to top