Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Nata as dashavtara. (Page 3)

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samana17

Thanks foram!

I had mentioned this yesterday. He was doing the dashavatar wala dance. The narashima avatar was shown in the Sbs seg.
But I don't understand why he did that?
actualy most of the people here are shown as vishnu devotee like prajapati daksha was vishnu devotee and himvan too is vishnu devotee and even our mahadev respect vishnuji so dats why the cvs showed this. but in reality what was done no one knows but i thought something different will be shown like dance performance on some raga and then mahadev will take nataraja pose. But this was also good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Originally posted by samana17

Thanks foram!

I had mentioned this yesterday. He was doing the dashavatar wala dance. The narashima avatar was shown in the Sbs seg.
But I don't understand why he did that?
actualy most of the people here are shown as vishnu devotee like prajapati daksha was vishnu devotee and himvan too is vishnu devotee and even our mahadev respect vishnuji so dats why the cvs showed this. but in reality what was done no one knows but i thought something different will be shown like dance performance on some raga and then mahadev will take nataraja pose. But this was also good.

Yup! That must be it! Actually I was expecting him to do the nataraj posture and all the ragas as u hav mentioned. But he was been shown showing the dashavatars of Vishnu.
Well I am a big fan of the dashavatars and very happy that he did this.
Btw were all the avatars shown? I havn't seen it yet.

Edited by samana17 - 21 July 2012 at 4:36am
foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Nups only 9 were shown.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index