Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

If you understand the why?*Edited*

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Anjali Ji if you understand and know the fact that Arnav is in Love, he has fallen in LOVE then why the heck do you act like this. Why cant you leave him for his own happiness. He we well trying to balance both the life WELL and still you dont understand? Why are you acting as if your life is over and so is Arnav's? and Khushi's too. If you cant understand the concern of you brother then WHAT can you understand? One time you are so polite with him and other time not accepting the truth and not letting anyone in home living life. and SAWALO KA JAWAB? When didnt he answer even a single question of yours? You were in a hurry to get Arnav married to make Arnav fall in Love so why do you have a problem?
P.S. Sorry it was just my point. I know the phase Anjali is going through but I am pissed off at this behavior of hers .
Edited by --Pooja- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She is maha selfish thats it.

Can't stand her brother's happiness.
asumasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Anjali is such a drama queen !!! πŸ˜‘
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cos she is in deep depression,,... right now, the only imp person in her life is herself... you cant blame her for that
you can go ahead and blame the creatives...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Delicious thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Not liking her At the moment
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Footage khaa rahi he..AnnnJhaali,,,Jali re Jali,,,,,🀒🀒
Originally posted by: *mad*

cos she is in deep depression,,... right now, the only imp person in her life is herself... you cant blame her for that
you can go ahead and blame the creatives...πŸ˜†

LOL That was a good one. All balme to CVs
πŸ˜†
seriously we cant really blame anjali...gosh!!!!
any1 in her place would react dat way...pregnancy prob i guess...bt i still think she is not wrong in her place...though i m pissed up wid dis!!!!

-----------------
i loved d way d family broke off arhi romance...it was so funny n embaressing!!!!
-------------------
love u po dear!!!!!
---------------------
atlast a post of urs
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know what is her problem..its like u think Arnav is a substitute for shyam...Im trying,really trying to sympathize her but I cannot...she just comes off as plain selfish. Now that she is sad it seems she wants everyone else to be sad too, as if to ensure that if she cannot have happiness then nobody else should! Forgive me but I think she is being pathetic🀒

I hope Arnav would tell her that she no longer is the only person whom he loves and TO DEAL WITH THAT!!!!

Originally posted by: roshnidiya

seriously we cant really blame anjali...gosh!!!!

any1 in her place would react dat way...pregnancy prob i guess...bt i still think she is not wrong in her place...though i m pissed up wid dis!!!!

-----------------
i loved d way d family broke off arhi romance...it was so funny n embaressing!!!!
-------------------
love u po dear!!!!!
---------------------
atlast a post of urs

But yaar still she is behaving a little over I mean SHE KNOWS THE TRUTH na??
Yaa that was super fun but after that ARGH.. I wanna kill all Raizada Animals(Excluding you know whom). You recognized me hehehhehe