Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Real Track Starts After MM Marraige!!..

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hello NBTians...

Ok so now after all this twisted track of MM Marraige Drama...I m waiting to ssee wat will happen after the marriage..will MM live with Bahtnagar Ppl House...I really wanna know who is playing Mr Bhatnagar??...Is he a Psycho...I m so excited...How will Megha adjust in new house.??.But please Cvs we dont want to see a Big Family of MOnu...i will never watch this show if they show Megha being Harassed by Indu and her some other evil Bahu gangs..Angry...The BIg Question is Will MM Ever Conssumate???...Embarrassed

Edited by Akki-Rocks - 21 July 2012 at 7:07am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nageshanirudhamrutha26crazy87unforgetable112Kunalrockskkkap00rsonu-monu-Vrinda-memadmanesha76

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

Hello NBTians...

Ok so now after all this twisted track of MM Marraige Drama...I m waiting to ssee wat will happen after the marriage..will MM live with Bahtnagar Ppl House...I really wanna know who is playing Mr Bhatnagar??...Is he a Psycho...I m so excited...How will Megha adjust in new house.??.But please Cvs we dont want to see a Big Family of MOnu...i will never watch this show if they show Megha being Harassed by Indu and her some other evil Bahu gangs..Angry...The BIg Question is Will MM Ever Conssumate???...Embarrassed

Why do you have doubt for line in RED above??? Is there anything wrong with that?LOL

Anyways... I am more excited to see if Megha will live in that one room house of Mohan from where he used to look at his love all the time!!!!

Agar aisa hua, to Megha will have chance to go to her maayka (old sasural) jab wo Mohan se naaraaz ho jaayegi ya rooth jaayegi aur Mohan will again look at her from the same window

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87KunalrocksDee_76Sweet-LionessSwastikAshNi

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

MM after marriage will be interesting . I think more then Megha it might be difficult for Mohan to adjust in new life . Megha i won't to see cute nok-jhok between MM . In morning both might have a fight by night everything should resolve . 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Imperfect_Onecrazy87Kunalrockskkkap00rDee_76Sweet-Lionessnb.nehasonu-monu

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Mohan is slightly short tempered , it will be fun when he is expecting bhindi and she makes bainganLOL

crazy87kkkap00rDee_76Sweet-Lionessmanesha76

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4"></font><font size="5" color="#ff00cc"> In morning both might have a fight by night everything should resolve .</font>

i loved this line yaar...

Imperfect_OneKunalrocksDee_76kkkap00rmanesha76

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

0„2
<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">0„2</font><font size="5" color="#ff00cc"> In morning both might have a fight by night everything should resolve .0„2</font>
i loved this line yaar...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kunalrocks

Mohan is slightly short tempered , it will be fun when he is expecting bhindi and she makes bainganLOL

Yah i actually would like to see Megha preparing Baingan when she is angry on Monu . I hope CV show us some sign language of Megha & Monu . Like they will do typical things when they are angry on eachother . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76kkkap00r

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kunalrocks

Yah i actually would like to see Megha preparing Baingan when she is angry on Monu . I hope CV show us some sign language of Megha & Monu . Like they will do typical things when they are angry on eachother . 
  Aur fir woh usey manaayega  hugging her catching her unaware when she is preparing tea in themorning with nahaakar geeley baal..hai...   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87kkkap00rDee_76manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index