Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What If... (Page 9)

Poll Question: If is show is about MaMu's love story, will u still watch this show?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
41 [37.61%]
68 [62.39%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

yup i know the discussions whether we shud watch it or not ROFL...after RK's promos i was finally convinced that i will watch it LOLLOL
but some ppl think that we watch this show only bcoz Vivian is there Ermm (just bcoz they r watching it for DD Sleepy)...i agree Vivian was the reason i considered this show (due to Abhay) but later it was the character that got me hooked to this show...and right its only RK and Ballu who hold me to this show and noone else Tongue

Yes I remember we were highly convinced and excited specially after the 4th promo. The jail scene is still epic for me and I was sure thn Im gonna love his character LOL I know what you mean and doesnt matter whos pankha Im i wont watch it if I dont like the character. I dont find any point Confused I completely second you, without RK I wont be able to tolerate this show Tongue LOL I like seeing Ballu scenes too n RK-buttiji n offcrse RishBala but sab me RK is common ROFL and I have discovered one thing, despite many difference all the Abhay fans have some sheer similarities between us... i wud say like RK I like it Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

yup character is most important thing for me too, even story comes after that LOL (waise bhi zyadatar serials mein story hota kaha hai? ROFL)...atleast this show has a script LOL
yea i know RK kisi ke sath bhi khada ho jaaye, wo scene mast ho jaate hai ROFL...can u believe i even liked his scene with that Makkhi Shocked ROFL
actually Abhay fans wanted to see him as grey like Damon jo wish yaha poori ho rahi hai so they LIKE IT Wink ROFL

@Red, so true ROFL all are old wine in a new bottle... very phew could make some difference LOL 
@Green, Ditto ROFL Is Nacheez ko RK Kehte hai... Cool RK - Mukund interaction was very entertaining and the way RKs presence only created inferiority complex in Mukund.. I like it LOL 
Jo bhi hai.. still Abhay is the best Star Star Star 

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Ur completely EVILEvil SmileROFLwild imaginationSilly
i only watch d shw fr RKDay Dreaming & BittujiROFLROFL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Courageous_Leo

ANJALI_SAMARIYA IF-Rockerz
ANJALI_SAMARIYA
ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
yes iam dd's true fan n kuch bhe hota main ye show jarur dekhti..
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Courageous_Leo

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I really don't understand why when people make such khatarnak post/poll they don't get any warning but when I leave just a little comment I get warning immediately  Ermm Ouch Nishi this was really evil ROFL Dedicated to the DD fans Shocked Shifali where are you ? Now you are sleeping ? ROFL Tongue

If RK was a cameo role... toh no I won't watch because to be honest... tujhe toh pata hona chahiye that I am not liking MEIEJ... and the one who is making me like the show "a little bit" is RK so wohi nahin rahega toh why should I watch Stern Smile But if Vvian is there still as RK the main lead without being with the female lead I am still ready to watch... just like right now... I believe that we don't need female lead to make a show rocking LOL 

One question tu Mukund se itna pyaar kab se karna shuru ki hai Stern Smile Confused Tongue Dil sambhal jaa zara ROFL Tongue
Aww..so sad...Duniya hi zallim hai yaar...Tum jaise massom logo ko nahi chodti...LOL...

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index