Originally posted by deetha

be aware ...i think they may ask...whats story and script...LOL

LOLLOL Very true.. 

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta-kriyansh

umm...i m not so sure about vrinda being a dancer...coz a few days ago amar said in an interview on tellychakkar that vrinda is not a trained dancer..or rather a professional one...she knows the basics like pointing toes and all,..but like all others she does not have a strong forte i guess...amar onl;y said that she is a fast learner an is picking up well even though she is aware only of the basics...so i didnt understand what was the need to take a non dancer in the show...what i mean is they could have taken a dancer,shown her a non dancer and then shown rey teaching dance and the gal's rising passion for dance...vrinda maybe good in dancing but she certainly cant match up the perfection which the other 12 had got(including archie who seems to be the weakest of the lot,...he does only one type but he excels in that).and that has certainly hit upon ance which was considere the main novelty of the show...

Yes vridna has learned dancing but I feel she's not a full time dancer like other 12 people are.. and she's needs to polish her skills A LOT..

And the theme of non dancer, I too felt it would be a good plot when rey was teaching her dance she would realize that her attraction towards rey was actually towards his dance and she too aspire to become a great dancer like him... But CV's ruined that track..

Then too after that I thought after leaving the team she would practice hard to become a great dancer like them still CV's left it at a very disappointed note that she's not even to learn dance now and only want to create disaster's n other's life...

The character tani, the story, the script and the CV's are just hopeless.Dead 
sreya19roy Goldie
sreya19roy
sreya19roy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged

COZ CVS HAVE LOST THEIR MINDS...THEY HAVE GONE NUTS...THEY NEED TO BE HOSPITALISED...N THE 1ST WHO NEED TO BE HOSPITALISED IS THE BIGGEST "TAAREY" FAN EVER-PALKI MALHOTRA Angry

Go to top