20 Jul WU-Tsk Tsk NO divorce,you naughty children!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Awesome update Shraddha. AD is super awesome as usual. I am not able to understand Sanchi, why is she reiterating to go separate ways, aren't they doing just that with the divorce!

She is so annoying...lol...I am dying to see Sanchi hurting and crying coz she is in love with her hubby. Okay, I am going to lay off trying to mentally kill her 😆
Edited by Namita.Murti - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

res

🤔
lashy thanks for the update. now , there is some clarity about wht is going on sanchi s mind. chalo verdict to patta hi tha. waiting for monday when indu will decide to go and stay in sanchi s house with his gang . He loves his gang more than sanchi. lol
Thanx Lashy dear for the update...So Indu brings his toli to harrass Saanchi & her family...BUT I so do hope that Indu's toli and Sada's young brother & his wife...they play cupid and make INSA happen...INSA SERIOUSLY need someone to make them fall in luv with each other OTHERWISE we will have to wait a longgg time for it to happen...😆
thanks for the update lashy

INSA would stand with each other if n only  if adversity strikes both…………. ELSE they r like Tom n Jerry who chase each other😕hate each other😒 cant stand each other - But cant definitely live without each other ❤️

wow very interesting ... episode..

shraddha lubb you for this.. mera tiredness choomantar ho jata hai..😉🤗chauchak post... mene teen dino ka analyses kal karungi😉

ha ha kuch kuch scenes mujhe bahut funny lagey.. will share with you ppl tomorrow as my mom wants me to sleep early.. 😔

kal post karti hu apne vichaar😆

ohh god yeh judge na mujhe hasaa hasaa kar maregi🤣 shaadi ko mazaak samjha hai... indu and sanchi shocked😲 yeh kya hogaya...😆and indu ke gang ka kya bolu haha😆😆
Originally posted by lashy

🤔

My dear Twinnie, I reserved so I could be the first one to comment..as I didn't have time to after reading. I have edited the post. Awesome update ...love how you describe Indu and his feeling 😍
My wish got granted we got a TB article on AD...
Edited by Namita.Murti - 11 years ago
Thnx for the update Lashy!