Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

To all those who are SICK OF D3!!!!!! (Page 4)

anjilirajput Newbie
anjilirajput
anjilirajput

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
i agree wid you... i definatly follow buddy project it seems interresting... but i cant left swaron...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasudevarao_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjilirajput

i agree wid you... i definatly follow buddy project it seems interresting... but i cant left swaron...
i will so leave it because i want to leave swaron on happy note..
i can just let  cv's take my  happy swaron ...so kuch jyada bigade i will leave it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasudevarao_bellaSwan_

Nehal92 Goldie
Nehal92
Nehal92

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
all i can say is guyz..hum sab ab bhi roz milenge..aur bohat masti karenge...but diff forum main aur diff characters ke liye...LETS WELCOME BUDDY PROJECT!!!!!

D3 to gaya kaam se!! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_Me

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehal92

all i can say is guyz..hum sab ab bhi roz milenge..aur bohat masti karenge...but diff forum main aur diff characters ke liye...LETS WELCOME BUDDY PROJECT!!!!!

D3 to gaya kaam se!! Tongue
issi baat pe HI5 BUDDY
rIDhid3rox IF-Rockerz
rIDhid3rox
rIDhid3rox

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
well you changed the name of the topic rightLOLthis time u have given an exact title for your topicLOLClap...
iam so damn tired of requesting,demanding and even ordering these cv's to give us our KR back...well since we have come to know that there dumb heads i don't want to waste both my time and energy for this Censoredshow...i have finally made up my mind to move on...having the sweet and cute memories of kriyaansh...
and iam badly waiting for buddy project it sound very interesting...btw where did u get those pics from?...they are cool...and already in love with a character from BPLOLcan't wait for it to air onEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_Me

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
When a D3 forum turns into a place to promote a upcoming show, when the die hard D3ians no matter whether Kriyanshians or SwaRonians are posting in support of that show then I guess the production house should get the idea that their is a lot wrong with their show. Till now D3 has unchallanged rule in the youth non fiction shows. I have no idea about the rest two shows Suvreen Guggal and Humse hai life but one thing is for sure that this new upcoming show has an X factor , a charm that is surely attracting me.

The character which has been introduced to us in the promos are viavcious, colourful and intriguing. This show is showing potential even when it is not yet broadcasted. And the makers of this show has so far promoted their show awesomely. If this show is half as good as the promo then i guess the  days of D3 at the top are numbered.

I really feel sorry for all the actors of D3 who worked tirelessly to make this show so popular. My heart goes out for Shantannu and Sneha for whom my respect and admiration had grown by leaps and bounds over the year. But unfortunately CV's pays no heed to our request and neither does they respect our opinion. Everything has a breaking point . And i guess we have reached ours.

Edited by marauder - 20 July 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_MeLovenarbhi

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rIDhid3rox

well you changed the name of the topic rightLOLthis time u have given an exact title for your topicLOLClap...
iam so damn tired of requesting,demanding and even ordering these cv's to give us our KR back...well since we have come to know that there dumb heads i don't want to waste both my time and energy for this Censoredshow...i have finally made up my mind to move on...having the sweet and cute memories of kriyaansh...
and iam badly waiting for buddy project it sound very interesting...btw where did u get those pics from?...they are cool...and already in love with a character from BPLOLcan't wait for it to air onEmbarrassed
sorry late realize ki maine meri mistakeLOLLOL...but any ways happy to see people are movingBig smile ahead 
-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index