Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

To all those who are SICK OF D3!!!!!! (Page 3)

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujana9

i totally agree wid u ..!  i was d first few to quit dis show in feb 3 ya may be d first ..! so ya ab thak i got used but sumwhere deir was hope of KRIYANSH ..! but nah cvz have diff plans i say so do we KR fans ..Dead nd abut ss fans u know it better dan me so..!

i think we shuld move on wid dis its quite promising tooBig smile

ps: d clicks r amazing Embarrassed

you spoke my mind dear ..
i am not here to tell cv's that look i am not liking it or any thing...because what ever we do they are not gonna listen then ...why even try...
just move on to better things

p.s- thanks for  liking clicks...i just thought those hoardings were omnipresent so lets just share it with all of you 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticLight

Makers of D3 seem to have a death wish. The very fact that the D3 forum is now becoming a TBP forum says it all. And I think this must be the first show where viewer's demands are not a priority at all.

I have stopped watching D3 since 3 days and strangely rather than missing it, I feel happy that I am out of that repetitive torture. And I don't intend watching any other show  either (TBP included). Once bitten twice shy. No more habit forming stuff. No more illusions.

As for TanHa - All the best to them. And thanks for giving us some memorable moments on the small screen. Thanks for touching so many lives. You both are brilliant actors and dancers and YOU BOTH ROCK!!. Surely success will be yours. Hope you get even better opportunities and all the happiness and blessings in the world. Take care and be well.
well what should i say...
i saw yesterdays episode & thats it...  it was final nail in the coffin Confusedswaron ka kuch nahi ho sakta for sure & now this show is all about taani ...so not interested in that
i lost all my hopes...here ...may my hopes rest in peace Cry

& for TANHA: yes  my heart went out for them...
hope future hold good stuff for themSmile 

_bellaSwan_

ShemliArsha Senior Member
ShemliArsha
ShemliArsha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i just completed a successful week without D3...
Seriously am much relaxed now...
Being kriyaansh fan it was very hard for me to watch D3 after shakti's exit...but still i watched for rey...
Now he is not the one i loved..
Now there is nothing left for me to watch...now am out of this crap...
Ya waiting for TBP...

Gratitude_Me

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
OH WHOA ... 

Buddy project looks HUGE .. and interesting ...

I feel REALLY bad cuz I LOVE  Sneha , Shantanu, Sam , Massy n the rest o the cast and their characters (cept for Taani and that Loser SHivam ofcourse) but its the CVs fault . They are losing out on fans cuz of their own actions Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Mesujana9

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
it was obvious...the cinevistaas always do what they feel...they never care about the fans...so its time for payback...we fans are now don't care about u...this same thing happen in the past...dmg ka band baja tha mjht k wajase...n the buddy project r frm the makers of mjht...same thing is gonna happen again...the buddy project is already a hit among fans...when it will air it will be a huge hit then...so d3 n cvs just go to hell...i was just watching this show till nw coz of TANHA...but its unbearable now...so bye bye d3...i am gonna watch TBP...i am sure i will be happy n i will not get any heart breaks... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me

Tabzy IF-Dazzler
Tabzy
Tabzy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
im deff. gonna follow buddy project...it look really interestin,..!!!!!!!!!!!..

nd will be keep follwin D3... as it has my obsession (AMAR)...Embarrassed

Edited by Tabzy - 20 July 2012 at 11:18am

Gratitude_Me

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Ammm though i m through D3 , just watch on YT
but wont go for buddy project.
They might have good actors or KD And the othr Chemistry you talking but For Me I liked D3 in startng coz of Dance , that attracts me but buddy project doesnt attract me and even dun wana watch any othr V show also.

So By D3 and Bye V

Gratitude_MeTanuka_TanHa

Smiley1279 Senior Member
Smiley1279
Smiley1279

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
loved D3 coz of its cheerful and happy go lucky kinda treatment...no major rona dhona...now its like any other saaz bahu serial...they seem to have forgotten everyone else like vicky, amar, simmi, rinni. they are used like props now.

so painful to watch a good show go down the drain like this. and the sad part is even if they go change the track, they have already alienated major chunk of the viewers...

vasudevaraoGratitude_Me

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index