Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

To all those who are SICK OF D3!!!!!! (Page 2)

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

Originally posted by shakti_rock

From where have you taken these pictures..???

Western Express Highway???

From the past 1 week , I have been looking at these pics since my office bus goes from highway...

They look really promising...
 FROM MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT TO DADAR TILAK BRIDGE 58 POSTERS ...Shocked
HAVE NO WORDS...D3 TO GAYA KAAM SE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah That's same Western Express Highway ...its like after 10 steps you'll find one Mega Big Poster of Buddy Project...

Buddy Project is being promoted like Crazy ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_Me-FrozenRain-

sujana9 IF-Rockerz
sujana9
sujana9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged

From the past 1 week , I have been looking at these pics since my office bus goes from highway...

omg is it ShockedShockedShocked dey have huge plans nd why its frm MJHT makers Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_Me

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Yeah That's same Western Express Highway ...its like after 10 steps you'll find one Mega Big Poster of Buddy Project...

Buddy Project is being promoted like Crazy ...
are i am just telling you ki i don't know about whole Western Express Highway ... i just went from dadar to andheri air port usmai ye haal tha to poore high way pe i can imagine 

_bellaSwan_sujana9

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Praj Di I agree wid each n every thing in ur post...
Seriously Der is nuthing left in d3 nw...I miss dose days wen g get tired of commenting on topics...I miss dose days wen dis forum is sooo live...nw it's all dead...dead like d3...

I never saw bt heard quit few tyms apne paair pr kulhadi marna aaj pheli baar dekh b li...d3 is d BST example...
D3 promoting buddy project continusly...monsoon episode or during d breaks or cast talking about buddy project during Der convos...CVS have lost it...dey r thinking hum aaise hi bol rahe hai...dey have committed d mistake nw dey have to face it...

D3 is irritating n frustrating nw a days...tarey tarey tarey n just tarey...shittt...let dem happy wid tarey fans..dey have taken SwaRon fans for granted bt nw nt any more...I m actually done wid d3...

Yess jaate jaate I wanna say..bless TanHa..d two most talented of d industry...guys u both r just fab..hope to c u soon in other show wer u will b valued...

I m happy dat I m living d3 on happy note...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Meshaani2209

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Well m already out of it...n do i regret?? Hell NO, Not At All...M Too happy to regret it...

They think they are doing a good job and We fans are just overreacting on stuffs...ohh boy who are you kidding haan?? I just Hate myself for even trying to get the crew/cast know that ppl aren't liking things and we are not happy with the way things are going in D3...better i would just quit the show the way i have done all my life...had thought they dint want things going wrong way and would listen to what fans have to say...or might be even try to be realistic in whatever they show at-least...but i was WRONG they bloody dont care...What they give us or make us believe, is the crap they are showing...like really there is only misunderstandings and fights in a relationship?? and that too when it has just started??? and and the boy who waited for so long to be in this relationship IS the ONE who is neglecting and acting weird?????Shocked like WOW What a concept...

M sure the D3 creatives will be thinking we all are just saying about Watching the Buddy Project and leaving D3 just to Get them do what we want...BUT sure they'll know what it is after the Show starts...m pretty interested in the TBP ...and sure much it looks realistic too...

D3 can go to hell now for all that i care...

PS. I Still Love and Respect Shantanu and Sneha... they are the best & hardworking ppl i have come across...hope other ppl dont ruin things for them...

Edited by shaani2209 - 20 July 2012 at 9:27am

_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujana9

omg is it ShockedShockedShocked dey have huge plans nd why its frm MJHT makers Embarrassed
yap babes...its huge...you can see all hordings are from different places...not only that even in every mall  they have hordingsBig smile

sujana9

sujana9 IF-Rockerz
sujana9
sujana9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
unresd on pg 1 Embarrassed
sujana9 IF-Rockerz
sujana9
sujana9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujana9

yap babes...its huge...you can see all hordings are from different places...not only that even in every mall  they have hordingsBig smile

i can sense it too man ... dey gonaa make dis work Big smileBig smile

Gratitude_Me

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index