Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

To all those who are SICK OF D3!!!!!!

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hello guys i am finally making one topic after ages ...*sigh*

Frankly D3 mai aisa kuch bacha hi nahi ki koi topic banau...
initially i use to make so many topics about SWAYAM /SHARON/SWARON...(& my favorite topics of gothi/shivam bashing)

I miss those days really badly this forum use to have flood of topics about swaron , kriyansh ...daily synopsis , character analysis of each character...
but ab to kuch bhi nahi bach *sigh*

KR fan left after kriyas exist jo bache the they left after taarey crap...
well swayam & sharon ke liye we swaronians were guled to S3 but ...now they butchered & slaughtered Swaron so badly...that it won't take one moment for us to quit

BUT AS THEY SAY WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE OUT OF IT...

DON'T BE SAD ANY MORE ...AT LEAST NOT OVER THIS D3

LETS MOVE ON TO  THE BUDDY PROJECT...IT LOOKS FAR MORE INTERESTING ...
FAR MORE INTERESTING THAN D3

AIN'T THE LOOK AMAZING.

NOT ONLY AMAZING BUT CONCEPT ALSO LOOK GOOD

OHH BOY & THE WAY THEY ARE PROMOTING THEM SELVES ...I AM SURE THEY ARE READY FOR HEALTHY COMPETITION...

THIS PROJECT IS HERE TO STAY...FOR LONG

HUM KITNA BHI RO LE ,GIDGIDALE...BHIK MANG LE ...SWARON TO NAHI MILNE WALA...FOR SURE..
PHELE LACHAR BHIKARI KI TARAH WE USE TO BEG FOR SWARON TO BE COPLE & NOW FOR THERE ROMANCE ...BUT NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN SO WHY TO WASTE TYM 
KITNA BHI REQURST KAARO SIRF TAANI KO HI FOOTAFE DENGE YE LOG...
JITNA BOORI TARAH SE KR KA END KIYA USSE JYADA BURA HAAL SWARON KA KARENGE ...TO LEAVE IT

JUST LETS NOT GET UPSET & DEPRESSED OVER D3 ...& HAPPILY MOVE AHEAD ..
& WATCH THE BUDDY PROJECT MON-FRI 6 PM ONLY ON CHANNEL V 

Edited by prachin10 - 20 July 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

manu.chotucutesneha16anjilirajputsandhyasandysudhi1829kriyansh22sanchariswaronAKSHATA3110..SD..ramya26silver6stringsritsranveermisha24ShemliArshalov_in_d_airneeliyermaaneet4evrgrungta11kriyaansh.reyamSwaron238swaron19lyfisbeautiful__anonymous__-CheekuBeetch-meeryyArdour.MirageSwaronpuja_arsha_bellaSwan_taniya_dostiiStolenKiss.--RAINA--Anindita91Sawyer_TomTanuka_TanHaPhantasmSnoweyrIDhid3roxlizzie1765-Antu-_-Aslan-.Comics_Music.sujana9HPHolic-3shaani2209ABBY92Zehnaseeb.-FrozenRain-Lovenarbhi..DamonCrazy..-Rema-maraudercrazyskyViccoTurmericSnigs.AwesomeSauce.Born2Dance

sujana9 IF-Rockerz
sujana9
sujana9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
 i totally agree wid u ..!  i was d first few to quit dis show in feb 3 ya may be d first ..! so ya ab thak i got used but sumwhere deir was hope of KRIYANSH ..! but nah cvz have diff plans i say so do we KR fans ..Dead nd abut ss fans u know it better dan me so..!

i think we shuld move on wid dis its quite promising tooBig smile

ps: d clicks r amazing Embarrassed

Edited by sujana9 - 20 July 2012 at 9:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutesneha16100littledevilsGratitude_Me

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
From where have you taken these pictures..???

Western Express Highway???

From the past 1 week , I have been looking at these pics since my office bus goes from highway...

They look really promising...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_Me

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

From where have you taken these pictures..???

Western Express Highway???

From the past 1 week , I have been looking at these pics since my office bus goes from highway...

They look really promising...
 FROM MUMBAI INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT TO DADAR TILAK BRIDGE 58 POSTERS ...Shocked
HAVE NO WORDS...D3 TO GAYA KAAM SE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238_bellaSwan_100littledevilsTanuka_TanHasujana9neethaZehnaseeb.-FrozenRain-Born2DanceViccoTurmericLovenarbhi

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
All I'll say is that I liked the chemistry that Kiya and KD shared in the monsool special epi and since there's nothing left in D3, I'm definitely going to start watching the Buddy Project next week !!!

It seems fun and entertaining and I need something stress free right now !!! D3 can go to hell for all I care !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cutesneha16swaron19Swaron238_bellaSwan_Anindita91HPHolic-3..DamonCrazy..

..SD.. Senior Member
..SD..
..SD..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
ther wer many many thing left in D3 which wuld have stopped us from saying good bye to D3. but no creatives are not interested in stooping us from quitting. so no words for them.
 all we done till now is begging, begging n only begging. this will be first show wer we r forced to beg for getting some scenes of our fav couple. now no more. no i'm no more addicted to D3. you can see it from my username itself, it used to be SwaRonmania a day bak. actually i'm happy now tat i got rid of an obsession.
every weekend we used to wait for monday to watch D3, this weekend also i'm excited for monday but not to watch D3 but TBD
Feels real bad to say but TBD is gonna raze off D3 in no time.
Feels bad for TanHaUnhappy i'm already loving the KD n Kiya from TBDEmbarrassed.

-Sangita

Edited by dew_dropz - 20 July 2012 at 9:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

143nisha_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
The way D3 is promoting buddy project i dont know what will happen to D3, welll prachin the with a post by nehal about swaron breakup  everyone will really quit d3 i am damn sure about it. I just cant get out of my system that Swayam our majnu  is going to tell he is not khush with their relationship, the same swayam who said sharon i will make you fall in love with me, CryCVs have lost it big time. Yeah the ads they are giving is really praiseworthy Swaron was is close to my heart but with all these crap it is better we move rather than getting more and more heartbreaks..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cutesneha16sandhyasandysudhi1829Anindita91_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MeTanuka_TanHa..DamonCrazy..

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
CV's you really are going to fall hard this time... Hope after that you learn to respect fans and start giving importance to the things which are really worth it..

-Shruti..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutesneha16misha24_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MeAwesomeSauce.Lovenarbhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index