Other Shows

Sarrkarr 2nd episode update

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:59am | IP Logged
aired on 26 April.....enjoy!

Karan is shocked to see his brother.

The emotion of surprise quickly changes into a sort of happiness when Karan sees Kunal. Kunal is angry-

Kunal- yeh kya kar rahe ho tum? Huh?

Karan- Bhiaya aap in logon ko nahi jante!

Kunal- Main bas itna janta hoon ki is tarah kisi pe haat uthana..

Karan- arre yeh laton ke bhoot baton se nahi maante…! Please Bhaiya aap abhi hospital jaiye…main aata hoon..

Kunal- nahi tum chalo mere saath…

Karan- Bhaiya please!!

Journolist- aap ke bhai ke gundo ne press walo pe hamla kiya hain…

Karan- Abbey! Gunda kisko bolta hain..huh?!!

Kunal- dekhiye mera bhai gusse wala zaroor hain par gunda nahin hain…yaha aaj jo kuch bhi hua…iske aur se main khud aapse maafi mangta hoon…

Karan- Bhaiya!!! Maafi? Aur in logon se? aap nahin jaante bhaiya..yeh Raghunandan ka bachcha!! Papa abhi zinda hain aur ise CM ban-ne ki padi hain…!

Kunal – Karan, we all live in a democracy and everyone has the right to speak his own view out!

Karan- Bhaiya Puhlleaase (frustrated)

Kunal- dekhiye main aap sab se maafi mangta hoon…

Journalist- maafi to Karan ko mangni padegi!

Karan- Why the hell do u want to die huh?

Kunal- Karan, control yourself…see I have already apologized for my brother's behavior…you don't need to beat around the bush for nothing…come on Karan! Lets' go!

Kunal pulls Karan out of the party hall with great difficulty. At the other hand, Urvashi(Tisca Chopra) reaches the hospital and meets Priyamvada who hugs her and enquires about Kunal. She tells her that he was with her in the car but got a urgent call and will soon be coming. Vir's PA, Krishnamurthy (KM) comes running and tells Priyamvada (PM) that Karan is in the news. They rush to the TV set and see that the same sneaky journalist is reporting that Karan's men are behind this attack at the JAP party office  where they fought with some people. He turns to RN who poltically says that it was not Karan but some angry young leaders of the party who vented out their frustration. PM smirks and then enter the 2 brothers. Kunal goes and hugs PM and asks her how she is.

Karan- It's good that you came over there bhaiya..or I would have just…

Kunal- What would you have done ?

Karan- I would have killed him!

Kunal- Achcha! And what would that do? Brighten Papa's image? Or make him well sooner?

Karan tries to argue but PM intervenes and stops the fight.Vir comes back to his senses and calls for his family. He's happy to see ALL of them together but asks for his sister.Krittika tells him that she wasn't allowed to come in . PM tells Vir that she went away before anything could be done and also that RN is in process of making her the CM. Kunal is worried for his Dad and tells PM not to discuss such things and put political pressure on his Dad. The doc advises them all to leave Vir alone.

The oppostion leader along with the sneaky journalist file a FIR against Karan opposing his violent acts. While the news is flashed on TV, Shweta is worried for Karan. Her father tells her not to maintain a relationship with such a guy or she'll repent one day.

Shweta's mother supports her and tells her to go ahead. She calls Karan and tells him that she's always there with him and wishes to come over there. Karan tells her that all the media people are present and he doesn't want another issue to rise up. He cuts the phone as Kunal and Urvashi approach him. Karan goes and confronts Kunal-

Karan- Brother, WHAT was the need to get into matters? First of all, you don't live here and secondly and more importantly you don't even know the ABCD of politics!!

Kunal- Achcha? What does politics say? A- aag lagao, B- be-izzati karo, C- Chot pahucha and D- danga karo?? Is this what it means?

Karan- WOW! (sarcastically) I'm impressed!! You DO know the ABCD of politics…

Kunal- Karan! Papa has been in politics for so many years…but never has he made use of violent methods …

Karan- And that is exactly why…WHY he is still at the center..while people junior to him are ruling at the center…

Kunal- That's because our father never had any greed for his post and dedicated his complete life to the people….

Karan- U r too sweet brother…that RN who was nobody…who has survived on our money and power is now aspiring to become CM….he's betraying us with his smart plan..THIS is politics…and our very own father is encouraging it…by remaining silent..

Kunal- I don't know anything of all this…all I know is that what you did today should never be repeated….

Karan- Oh my god..!!! Bhabhi…plz explain it to him…

Kunal- What will she explain huh?

Urvashi- Look Kunal…sometimes it happens when people are angry…

Kunal- I agree but he should have atleast cared for Papa's image…

Urvashi- What do you think ? he doesn't care?

Kunal- If he does, then let him promise that he'll not do this again…

Karan tries to argue but Urvashi cools him down-

Karan- Ok u get me in writing from all the MLAs that they will not take up the issue of a CM and I will promise…

Kunal has no answer for this and the tension prevails between the two. The police comes and arrests Karan. Kunal is nervous but is consoled by PM that he'll be bailed out in the morning. The sneaky journo extracts info about the CM from a medical staff member by bribing him. The CM's condition degrades and the docs refuse to comment.

In the morning, Kunal tells Urvashi over breakfast that he has to go to bail out Karan as he's his brother and has spent the whole night in jail. KM tells him that the advocates will be there and he's not required but Kunal goes all the same. The journalist tells people by news on TV that the CM has died 6 hours ago. Krittika and Urvashi are shocked!!

Ronits getting better by the day!
he rulez!!!

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 the update...... is kunals wifes name urvashi or urvi
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
his wife's name is Urvashi.....he calls her Urvi with love...wait i will soon poat the remaining parts too!
hope u liked my update!
lov-
ronitfan
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Loved it ronitfan!!! keep up the good work!!!
sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Thanx for the wonderful update..Clap!
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 12:46am | IP Logged

wonderful updates..thanks can you post some pics too please.!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top