•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
James Bond tune with Rabba Ve in BackgroundπŸ˜†

HP Bond-Hello hello NK Tango,HP Alpha coming.1,2,3 1,2,3 mike testing.😎
NK Bond-HP Alpha,NK Tango coming.Please HP it's not mike in wedding.It's microphone for 'Mayoosi'.😑
HP Bond-Mayoosi nahi NK Bhaiyya 'Jasoosi'.😳
NK Bond-That one.Now tell me what info you got.
HP Bond-jab hum unke kamre mey gaye ...They were 'almost' fighting but I think they were 'almost' kissing when I interrupted them.Today I did Anjali Di's job.Hope i'll get reward from her for this wonderful job.πŸ˜ƒ
NK Bond-Good job HP.
HP Bond-Thank you NK Bhaiyya & thank you for this job of jasoosi.You know Raizadas ke 'pagaar se gujara' nahi ho pata.OP ki laxmi se shadi bhi karani hai.😊
NK Bond-Hold it dude.Come to the topic.😲
HP Bond-You were saying something about some plan??πŸ˜•
NK Bond-Yeah dude!!I'm master of plannings you know.So listen carefully.This should be 'top secret'.Kisiko aankhon aankh khabar nahi honi chahiye.😎
HP Bond-Kaano kaan khabar NK Bhaiyya.
NK Bond-Yeah yeah that what I mean.You just focus.I told Aman to call Nannav & tell him about a meeting in 'Ghagra'.
HP Bond-Aagra NK Bhaiyya.
NK Bond-Shush...Dont interrupt me.So he called Nannav & told him about the meeting.Now I was sure Khushiji won't go with him.& thats what actually happened.I'm sure aaj 'bhutan aur bijli ke sath 'baraat bhi hogi.πŸ˜ƒ
HP Bond-πŸ˜•bhutan?barat?NK Bhaiyya tufan aur barsaat ke bare me baat kar rahe ho kya??πŸ˜•
NK Bond-That's what i'm trying to say.πŸ˜ƒthen I will threaten khushiji.Wo mar jayegi.
HP Bond-What???😲NK Bhaiyya khushi bhabhi ko marna kyon chahte hain aap???πŸ˜•we are supposed to reunite them.
NK Bond-Oh god HP.Thats what I too want.I said khushi ji 'mar' ke door ki taraf bhagegi & Nannav will be back by then & She'll go straight in his arms.So after that no any forces could stop them from reunite.Di bhi nahi.πŸ˜ƒ
HP Bond-Oh 'dar'.Humne socha...
NK Bond-Now you do one thing.Take leave & Lakshmi with you & come back tomorrow.
HP Bond-Ok NK Tango.HP coming after their 'Consummation'.😳
NK Bond-Ok HP Alpha.Hope 'Mission Almost' will be accomplish this time.over & out.😎

🀣🀣Edited by arnav_addict - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Iss baar to poora khandan aa gaya interrupt karne😲😑