Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS - Not you and not me, only us! (Page 8)

NavyaKavya30 IF-Dazzler
NavyaKavya30
NavyaKavya30

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Sujatha, it was superb... No words to say how wonderful it was... Please please, write for a daily soap... You are one of the most romantic writer... How I wish you could write for KTLK

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.raomudraswathiSuvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Thank you Babyji!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

omg sujhata ..I never read OS or FF but this is first time i have read an OS on ashni n loved it ..all parts r superb ...really awesome effort Clap n now we want even more Wink

Want to see a mehndi scene bw two ..that though nidhi dint put mehndi in the day time bcoz of sad mood but now ashu wants her to put it ..n how he feeds her dinner as she cant eat herself bcoz of mehndi in both hands ...then the name finding thing n bet bw two that if one wins the other will do anythn whatever the winner is asking Wink

this one already done in my ff Shikha..pl read chap 28

n then DB asks ashu to stay here ..n he agrees bcoz of nidhi ...n how is their first night in nidhi's bedroom ..with full of disturbance from DB with milk , then CS with some work then anji herself asking nidhi to stay with her ...n how couple finally managed to be with each other Smile

this is a real cool scene...will add in my upcoming chap...or if Libra hasn't completed her version, will tell her to put it in..she is supposed to post it tomorrow...so if its already completed, i'll do it in mine else it will come out in hers..

omg i m getting full mad for ashni ...if its in our hand then we can write whole show Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19mudraswathi

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Thank u Anuja...

Thank u Shikha...glad that you broke tradition...and liked what you read...

True, there is a lot that we would love to see but the show is not giving it to us...I think Suja and Anu are trying to address this lacuna in their FF 'Let's Make our Own KTLK'.

Suja and Anu, I think the Anji wedding celebrations are still on in your FF...would be great if you could accommodate some of Shikha's suggestions...I think you already did the Ashu feeding Nidhi part cause her hands are covered with mehndi...but since the family is staying with them, am sure you can do the lovebirds trying to find time for themselves amidst the crowd part...all of us would love to read this..it would be easy now considering that everybody will want to be with Nidhi when they get to know she is pregnant...And both Ashu and Nidhi will long to be with each other!

its a fantastic idea actually...let me talk to Libra as to how far along with her chap she is and will get back to you on this...

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

[QUOTE=Sujatha.rao

Suja and Anu, I think the Anji wedding celebrations are still on in your FF...would be great if you could accommodate some of Shikha's suggestions...I think you already did the Ashu feeding Nidhi part cause her hands are covered with mehndi...but since the family is staying with them, am sure you can do the lovebirds trying to find time for themselves amidst the crowd part...all of us would love to read this..it would be easy now considering that everybody will want to be with Nidhi when they get to know she is pregnant...And both Ashu and Nidhi will long to be with each other!

its a fantastic idea actually...let me talk to Libra as to how far along with her chap she is and will get back to you on this...
[/QUOTE]

Cool!
SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Sujhata, once again a great read. Please continue.  You are a great writer!

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SSA777

Sujhata, once again a great read. Please continue.  You are a great writer!

Thank u!

Suvika.

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Hi, Sujatha. Just got up this morning and read you latest update.
Thank you.
I was absolutely great. Wonderful depiction of emotions.
All I can say is kaash...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoSuvika.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index