Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS - Not you and not me, only us! (Page 7)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Thank you Shalini, Suja, Nini and Mudra...

Shalini, the show's track stops here...hereon, I don't know where they plan to go...I think it best that I stop here...Suja and Anu are anyway doing a long FF...But thank you so much for wanting tor read more

Mudra, we are all heroes and heroines in our own lives...we see what we see from our own perspectives...so this is Anji's sangeet from Nidhi's perspective...so there will be much more of her than anybody else...even when you are back from someone else's wedding, you talk of what you did there...whom you met, who said what to you and so on...

Besides, frankly, I don't find Ranganath and Anji interesting enough as a couple to dwell extensively on them Smile

I think Mohnish Behl's character's wedding in Hum Saath Saath Hain is a good case in point here...although it was his wedding, the focus was entirely on Salman and Madhuri's characters...you just can't help that...

Btw, in your post,  you have someone in the crowd asking the question...here I have Ranganath himself say that people could be excused for wondering which was the bridal couple LOLLOL

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 21 July 2012 at 2:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathiSuvika.

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
@turags, @ sujatha thanks for replying...

haha...But I have enjoyed AshNi's marriage... for the fact, I had never been to such weddings...and after a spate of severe separation & traumatic episodes, that wedding pomp was more than welcome to AshNi, their relatives and no need to mention --US...

I just pointed out, the main attraction...Smile Wink LOL
LOL
usually, i stay away and look at things from the third person's POV. Tongue

Edited by mudraswathi - 21 July 2012 at 2:27am

Sujatha.raoSuvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

@turags, @ sujatha

haha...But I have enjoyed AshNi's marriage... for the fact, I had never been to such weddings...and after a spate of severe separation & traumatic episodes, that wedding pomp was more than welcome to AshNi, their relatives and no need to mention --US...

I just pointed out, the main attraction...

True...I think after all the trauma on the show, there was need for some celebration...the get together that formed a quarter of an epi was not enough...

And yes, by virtue of this being their story, Ashutosh and Nidhi will always be the main attraction irrespective of the occasion...I remember the dialogue from a film where a character says that he wants to be the groom at a wedding and the corpse at a funeral...the poor guy does not realize that if a celebrity were to walk in, he would be sidelined, corpse or groom notwithstanding...

If you read Amitabh's blogpost on Rajesh Khanna's funeral, you will see that...how a number of  people gathered there were more intent on star gazing than paying respect to the departed soul!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777subashnininiborn2ruleSuvika.mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

True...I think after all the trauma on the show, there was need for some celebration...the get together that formed a quarter of an epi was not enough...

And yes, by virtue of this being their story, Ashutosh and Nidhi will always be the main attraction irrespective of the occasion...I remember the dialogue from a film where a character says that he wants to be the groom at a wedding and the corpse at a funeral...the poor guy does not realize that if a celebrity were to walk in, he would be sidelined, corpse or groom notwithstanding...

If you read Amitabh's blogpost on Rajesh Khanna's funeral, you will see that...how a number of  people gathered there were more intent on star gazing than paying respect to the departed soul!

Very true... I have attended my sister's convocation ceremony to collect her degree certificate...Sunil Gavaskar was awarded 'Kreeda Ratna' and south indian director Dasari Narayanarao ( in telugu, of yesteryears) was there to collect something else...crowd rushed inside and delayed that entire process... as such these stars have delayed in arriving...and then that... and imagine our plight in that...and I could collect only next day!!!

Sujatha.raoSuvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ava-

You can not stop now when your perception of the show is so intriguing!

Actually that is the best place to stop Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

meenu0527 Goldie
meenu0527
meenu0527

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Sujata,beautiful os by u!!
While reading this I'm fully in AshNi's dreamland...hope ki ismese thodabhi KTLK me dikh jaye...

Sujatha.raoSuvika.

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
omg sujhata ..I never read OS or FF but this is first time i have read an OS on ashni n loved it ..all parts r superb ...really awesome effort Clap n now we want even more Wink

Want to see a mehndi scene bw two ..that though nidhi dint put mehndi in the day time bcoz of sad mood but now ashu wants her to put it ..n how he feeds her dinner as she cant eat herself bcoz of mehndi in both hands ...then the name finding thing n bet bw two that if one wins the other will do anythn whatever the winner is asking Wink
n then DB asks ashu to stay here ..n he agrees bcoz of nidhi ...n how is their first night in nidhi's bedroom ..with full of disturbance from DB with milk , then CS with some work then anji herself asking nidhi to stay with her ...n how couple finally managed to be with each other Smile

omg i m getting full mad for ashni ...if its in our hand then we can write whole show Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.raomudraswathiSuvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Thank u Anuja...

Thank u Shikha...glad that you broke tradition...and liked what you read...

True, there is a lot that we would love to see but the show is not giving it to us...I think Suja and Anu are trying to address this lacuna in their FF 'Let's Make our Own KTLK'.

Suja and Anu, I think the Anji wedding celebrations are still on in your FF...would be great if you could accommodate some of Shikha's suggestions...I think you already did the Ashu feeding Nidhi part cause her hands are covered with mehndi...but since the family is staying with them, am sure you can do the lovebirds trying to find time for themselves amidst the crowd part...all of us would love to read this..it would be easy now considering that everybody will want to be with Nidhi when they get to know she is pregnant...And both Ashu and Nidhi will long to be with each other!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19SSA777Suvika.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index