Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS - Not you and not me, only us! (Page 6)

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
 Thank you Sujatha . Enjoyed your posts very much.The fact that we may never happen to see this in the serial makes it still more appealing.  Your post and the responses in the forum shows how we all love this character and wants  to interpret him  in the way we love to. Unfortunately our writer does  not share our love and concern for this character. He chooses to  justify and compare Ashu to Ram the husband, of Ramayana. Let  Kp ji's  Ashu  be an MCP. Who cares?. I like your version.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoSuvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Thank  you so much, Alka and Radhika!

What follows is Anji's sangeet...I have not focused on costumes etc simply because we have seen that already in the sBS etc...so why bore you with that all over again...I have taken a few liberties with the songs and the sequence of events etc...so here goes!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 21 July 2012 at 1:36am

subashniSuvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged

"Did I tell you that you are looking absolutely gorgeous?"

We are walking from the car to Anji's home when my normally reticent husband decides to pay me a compliment!

"Not that I know of! Sometimes I wonder if I have to borrow the dental surgeon Dr Seth's instruments to extract a compliment from your mouth!"

He stops dead in his tracks, pulls me into the nearest shadow and gives me a searing kiss that scorches the blood in my veins!

I am still in a daze when he moves away!

"Need more proof of how gorgeous I think you are and what you do to me?"

"I wouldn't mind but can I please take a rain check on that?"

He laughs and pulls me along to my waiting family.

Dadi Bua is waiting for us at the doorway!

"Arre...itni der kardi...abhi paanch minute pehle bola ki pahunch gaye...ab darwaze se yahan aane me itni der toh nahi lagti?"

I shake my head in disbelief. The lady must have been a bloodhound in her previous birth.

Just as we are about to go in, Dr Priyanka and her husband walk towards us.

" Nidhi, you are looking gorgeous...aur Sir, aap bohot hi dashing lag rahe ho!"

I smile brightly at her!

" Thank you, Priyanka. Tum bhi bohot khoobsoorat lag rahi ho!"

Priyanka holds her hand to her chest and makes to faint.

Even her husband is alarmed.

" Dr Priyanka, are you okay? "

Ashutosh reaches out for her wrist as if to read her pulse.

Priyanka opens her eyes and starts laughing.

" Sir, I am perfectly fine, don't worry!  Woh kya hai na aaj subah se Nidhi ne kisi se teekh se baat bhi nahi  ki. Pura din bas muh phula ke baiti rahi. Achanak usko aise smile karte hue dekh ke mujhe zor ka jhatka laga. Waise Sir, aapne aisa kaunsa dawa pilaya ki ab iska chehra chand ki tarah chamak raha hai?"

Both of us blush even as Priyanka's husband tries to shush her.

"Priyanka, woh tumhare boss hain...you can't talk to him like that?"

"Boss toh woh hospital mein hain. Yahan toh woh mere jeejai hain. Hain na, jeejaji?"

He smiles and pats her on the head.

"Jee haan saali saheba...aur aapko mera taang keechne ka pura haq hai"

And this was the man who was once known as Dr Heartstone!

"Waise Jeejaji, aaj hospital mei aap bhi bina dadi ke Devdas lag rahe te. Aur ab toh baat hi kuch aur hai. Lagta hain jo bhi dawa ho, donon ne saath saath peeli hain!"

I am the one to pull his arm and rush away even as her teasing laughter follows us.

"Is it so obvious?"

"What?"

"You know what!"

"What?"

"Oh forget it!"

We've gotten to where Anji and Ranga are standing with the rest of the family by now.

" What more do you need to forget? Apart from my sangeet?"

Anji is glaring daggers at me.

"Come on Anji, hum kaise bhool sakte hain...I was talking about something else"

"What something else?"

I open my mouth and then close it, looking at him for support.

All he does is laugh silently at me, the devil!

Thankfully Ranga intervenes.

"Sir and Nidhi, both of you are looking smashing. Bhai, people could be excused for wondering which is the bridal couple here!"

There is real joy on Anji's face as she beams at us.

" Haan yaar...both of you are glowing...batao batao...baat kya hai?"

"Ab bas tum shuru mat hojao...abhi abhi ek musibat se bach ke aaye...!"

Ashutosh finally sees sense and changes the topic.

" Saali saheba, you are looking like a princess!"

He turns to Ranga.

"You don't know how lucky you are! My saali is the sweetest, the bestest girl in the whole world. You better take care of her. Don't forget that your appraisal forms are signed by me!"

Ranga feigns a heart attack!

" Sir, aapki saali saheba ko main apne palkon pe bitake rakhoonga...bas aap appraisal forms ka khayal rakhiye!"

We are all laughing and I feel like breaking into a dance.

But of course, married to a man who considers dance a form of modern torture, it is not even an option!

Just then Baba, Dadi Bua and my father come towards us.

All three of them beam at us and nudge each other.

Baba gives a pointed look at the arm he has around my shoulder and then gives me a sly wink!

Did my grandfather just wink at me?

Oh my God, had we both been so obvious?

I can feel the heat rising in my face.

"Why did we not just hang a board round our necks? Now everybody knows we fought!"

"They also know we've made up and how!"

His arm around my shoulder slips to my waist and he pulls me even closer to his side, if that is possible.

This man has indeed turned a besharam.

As if reading my mind, he asks,

"Kya itna kaafi hai ya unhe meri besharmi ki aur bhi saboot chahiye?"

"Abhi kuch baaki rehgaya kya? Woh kasar bhi pura kardijiye!"

"Your wish is my command, my queen!"

He doffs an imaginary hat, bends just a bit at the knee and walks off before I know what is happening!

I am beginning to wonder if he is high on something!

The stage is set for the sangeet to start. My man however seems to have disappeared.

As is the tradition with the family, the show begins with the elders of the family.

Dadi Bua dances to Meri Banno ki Aayegi barat.

Everybody is clapping but my eyes are searching for him. Where had he gone off to?

Then the lights go off.

The spotlight comes on, revealing him on stage.

What is he going to do now, is he going to ask me to dance again?

Before I can wonder how I should react, the song starts playing.

"Wah Wah Ram Ji"

Oh, that eternal favourite!

He starts moving to the music, lip syncing to

"Wah wah Ram ji

Jodi Kya banayi hai"

He puts his hand out to me.

I have no hesitation in joining him.

We both put our heart and soul and all our love for our beloved Anji and her Ranganath into our performance. Our hearts send out a silent prayer to the Gods above to bless this couple with all the happiness that their hearts can ask for!

At the end of it, Anji rushes onto the stage. I hold my arms out to her, waiting for her usual bear hug! However, she rushes past me and into his arms! She sobs uncontrollably while he tries to calm her down.

"Jeejaji, I don't know what to say. You don't know how touched I am that you made this effort for me. How did you do it? And you are just recovering from a knee surgery. And you don't even know how to dance!"

"Was I that bad?"

" Of course not..aap ko pata nahi aap kitna achcha nache te...itne dinon aap humse jhoot bolte rahe ki aapko naachna nahi aata!"

"Saali saheba, sach boloon to I really don't know how to dance. But meri biwi nei mujhse kaha ki bas music ke saath hilna jhoolna toh hota hai...aur phir uske kaaran hamare sangeet mei mera dance floor mei debut bhi ho gaya ta...and I wanted to make this evening really special for my two special ladies...bas mere pairon ne naachna sikh liye!"

He puts his other arm out and draws me close too. It is an incredibly emotional moment for me; my beloved and my best friend are with me! What more can I want from life? My beloved has learnt to accept my own as his and share in my love and concern for them.

"Now, if you ladies are done with the waterworks, can we get grooving please?"

Ranga has decided to join us too and break the moment in his own style!

What follows is a riot!

Chote Sarkar does a version of Dabangg that would put Salman Khan to shame. What he lacks in six packs, he makes up for in style, having us all clutching at our stomachs as we laugh uncontrollably at his antics.

Ranga's father then takes to the floor and serenades his wife with "Oi Meri Zohara jabeen!"

We are all having so much fun that I don't notice my husband slipping away again.

Before I know it, he is back on stage with a mike in hand.

"Okay, I might have redeemed myself somewhat for my poor show at our sangeet. That one was for my saali saheba though, a blessing for her long and blissfully happy married life. This one is for my saali saheba's best friend, the sister of her heart! Sorry saali saheba to be hijacking the occasion but I know that your Nidhi's smile is the best gift I can give you today. So Nidhi, will you help me in making this day extra special for Anji, all over again?"

He puts his hand out and I rise to my feet.

I have the answer to my earlier question. We are both high on something and that something is called love! Love for each other and love for our family is what is keeping us going.

The song is 'Tere Naina Tere Naina'

How did he know this was one of my all time favourites? Me being a huge SRK fan and all that!

I blush as he looks deep into my eyes and declares his love for me with song and dance.

My heart is brimming with joy and I am the one stumbling and he is the one guiding me this time!

As the song draws to an end, we find ourselves in each other's arms, uncaring of an applauding audience.

Anji lets out a wolf whistle even as her father-in-law to be looks at her disapprovingly. Not that she cares! I can see the tears glistening in her eyes and the joy in her face. A pure joy derived from witnessing the love my beloved and I share! I can feel the sting of tears in my own eyes, as I thank God for this blessed friendship!

Finally, it is time for the bridal couple to dance. Anji is strangely coy and reluctant. I never thought I'd live to see the day but here it is.

Her jeejaji once again saves the day. As 'Bole Chudiyan'plays, he once again pulls me to dance, encouraging Ranga to follow suit. Soon, the entire family joins us and we all give in to the joy of the moment, celebrating love, life and family Bollywood ishtyle!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 21 July 2012 at 8:30am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944Binatsudhajoshalini.malik72SSA777arunsunita_gmfanktlkssss97jayasree.raoniniborn2rulewavesshobha21Suvika.

shalini.malik72 Goldie
shalini.malik72
shalini.malik72

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
wow I am yet in that imaginary land of Ashni hope to see something like this on Monday..
you are fantastic and yes I want more please if you can continue with it..

BinatSujatha.rao

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Sujatha...am almost rolling in delight...it was stupendous.Clap..God CVs...kahan ho tum log...yahaan muft mein itne visesh tippaniyan mil rahi hain...take at least a couple of ideas from here...Day Dreaming

Sujatha...thanks once again for brightening my weekend...now AshNi really look like a newly married couple...wah...dil khush ho gaya...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raoSujatha.raoniniborn2rule

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Sujatha...am almost rolling in delight...it was stupendous.Clap..God CVs...kahan ho tum log...yahaan muft mein itne visesh tippaniyan mil rahi hain...take at least a couple of ideas from here...Day Dreaming

Sujatha...thanks once again for brightening my weekend...now AshNi really look like a newly married couple...wah...dil khush ho gaya...Hug

ditto ditto

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raoSujatha.raoSuvika.

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I wonder, whose marriage it is...

I think my post on RAnji sangeet is the just summary of this...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

I wonder, whose marriage it is...

I think my post on RAnji sangeet is the just summary of this...Wink

LOL mudra...iss se pata chalta hain ki AshNi ke shaadi mein kisi ko zyaada mazaa nahin aaya...adhoori khwaishen yahan poori karne ki koshish kar rahe hain...you with your post, me in my ff and Sujatha here...and all others suggesting Ranji Sangeet wanna see scenes and songs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index