Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS - Not you and not me, only us! (Page 5)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZedZee92

Wow sujata di ... That was quite sizzling... EmbarrassedAnd  It was brilliantly writtenClap

Loved the first two parts as well... U showcased their emotions sooo well... It was a treat to 
Read this OSBig smile

Cant wait to read moreSmile plzzz do PM me when u update LOL

Thank u...and u found that sizzling...wow...the innuendos are working overtime then!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Suja, isn't that the whole point...we know they are not likely to show anything like this...so we make up our own stories...you guys are going the whole hog with a fresh approach, taking off from a particular point in the story...I am just trying to give my own flavour to certain points in the story...twisting it my way to see at least in my head what i would like to see on the show!

Shalini...baap re...one more and that too, the sangeet...give me some time...will try and put something together tomorrow...!

that tomorrow is here...and we are waiting... Day Dreaming

Lol...help me out here...what are the songs being planned for the Sangeet,,,,I remember the SRK- Kajol ones!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LibraSuvika.

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Suja, isn't that the whole point...we know they are not likely to show anything like this...so we make up our own stories...you guys are going the whole hog with a fresh approach, taking off from a particular point in the story...I am just trying to give my own flavour to certain points in the story...twisting it my way to see at least in my head what i would like to see on the show!

Shalini...baap re...one more and that too, the sangeet...give me some time...will try and put something together tomorrow...!

that tomorrow is here...and we are waiting... Day Dreaming

Lol...help me out here...what are the songs being planned for the Sangeet,,,,I remember the SRK- Kajol ones!

meri banno ki ayegi baraat... ,

Sujatha.raoSuvika.

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
thank you sujataji for this lovely.pst.is is really cute.ab toh lagta hai aap,libra,turs aur deepaji and the writers[mudraji,shikha,tanuji,waves ithsameand all writers ke nazar se hi episode dekhna chaahiy.this really takes me in another world of imagination

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoniniborn2ruleLibra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
dabangg dabangg...by CS
tere naina tere naina...by Ashu
bole choodiyan by the whole team

you can take and add some more from my ff if you want...i included everyone in that...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.raoniniborn2ruleLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

dabangg dabangg...by CS

you can take and add some more from my ff if you want...i included everyone in that...

Arre yaar,,,you have gone into such great detail with the songs and costumes etc...no way can I do anything like that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

dabangg dabangg...by CS

Arre yaar,,,you have gone into such great detail with the songs and costumes etc...no way can I do anything like that!

ussme se you take some scenes or songs na...come on yaar...you write so beautifully and analyse splendidly, i am sure if you read that chap once, you'll get a nice idea of your own...or if you like anything in that particularly well, you can copy paste it in your ff

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoniniborn2ruleLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

dabangg dabangg...by CS

ussme se you take some scenes or songs na...come on yaar...you write so beautifully and analyse splendidly, i am sure if you read that chap once, you'll get a nice idea of your own...or if you like anything in that particularly well, you can copy paste it in your ff

Let me see what I can do...and thank you so much!

LibraSuvika.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index