Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS - Not you and not me, only us! (Page 3)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
and Sujatha, if its alright with you, can i borrow some of this for my upcoming chapter???...again??? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

and Sujatha, if its alright with you, can i borrow some of this for my upcoming chapter???...again??? Embarrassed
Shame, Shame. Copy karte ho? LOL
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Thank you Nini, ssktlk, Anu and Suja and Mudra...glad that you enjoyed it..

Suja, feel free to use whatever you like...I would feel honoured...

Mudra, look forward to the detailed comments...

And, in deference to Shalini and Anu's wishes, I have written one more part...so here goes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72Libra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

I absently run the brush through my still damp hair even as Dadi Bua screeches into my ear!

"Tu kahaan chali gayi, meri bacchii...kya hogaya tujhe...yahaan sangeet bas shuru honewali hai aur tera ata pata nahi...aur tera doctor...uska toh main kya karoon...tere Baba ne toh usko do teen baar phone bhi kar chuke hain...par woh phone utaye tab na...kaisa damad paya hai humne!"

"Dadi Bua, chup hojayiye...woh mere saath hi hain...hum donon bas abhi wahan aarahe hain!

I interrupt before she can continue her diatribe against my man!

" Phir phone kyun nahi utaraha hai woh...aur  tu ne bhi abhi utayi...kar kya rahe te tum dono? "

My eyes involuntarily look towards the bed with its tangled sheets at that last question and I feel a heavy blush coming on!

"Bas ready ho rahe te, Dadi bua...aur kuch nahi...aur woh phone bhi silent pe ta...isliye dekha nahi...ab aap phone rakhiye...hum bas nikal rahe hain...10-15 minute mei pohanch jayenge!"

I cut the line and look up to see him standing at the doorway to the restroom, looking at me through the mirror...

He looks so delicious that I could practically eat him! I blush harder when I think that we had just taken the edge off that hunger hardly a while ago. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow and asks...

"Ready ho rahe te?"

I wrinkle my nose at him.

"To phir sach bolna chahiye ta?"

I look meaningfully at the bed and this time it is his turn to blush.

He walks towards me, picks up the brush from the dresser and starts running it through my hair...

Such a simple gesture and yet, the way he looks at me as he does, it makes it seem so sensual..I grab the brush from him...

"Hum already bohot late hain...Anji toh aaj zaroor mujhe maarne wali hain..."

He looks at me innocently.

"Maine toh mana kiya ta...tu ne hi zabardasti..!"

I deliver a mock punch to his chest and he laughs.

We had lost all sense of time, space and occasion. The peace we had found in each other's arms had given way to a raging hunger, a need to replenish our vows in the most basic way possible. We could not have gone without. It was fast and furious for we were racing against time as well. It felt borderline illicit almost and, to be honest, there was a whole new thrill. We were doing something we had no business doing, for there were people waiting for us. But, our mutual passion just could not wait and would not let us out of its clutches unless we had fed it just a bit at least.

When I came out of it, I discovered that we had lost a good twenty minutes and were now left with less than half an hour to get ready and reach Anjie's place. After that it had been a mad rush. We had considered a joint shower to save time but realized that it would be an exercise in futility. I had gone first since I needed more time to get ready.

I have already done my face and all that remains is my necklace. I pick it up and am struggling to fasten it around my neck when he places his hands over mine. I withdraw my hands and allow him to do the honours. God, what sensitive fingers he has! They could turn a simple task into sensual torture.

"I missed you like crazy last night. I was going out of my mind at the hospital today. Aisa kabhi nahi hua ki main apne kaam pe dhyaan nahi de paaya...but you wicked witch...its like you've cast a spell on me...jaise mere dimag ki andar ghus gayi ho..I just wanted to barge into your home and carry you away in my arms and to hell with your family!"

" Aapko aana chahiye ta...unhe bhi toh pata chale..unke  damad jinhe woh log bohot shareef samajte hain woh kitne besharam hai "

"Accha...agar aata toh phir yeh bhi karta un sab ke saamne..!"

He presses his lips to my shoulder and trails them up my neck and nips it fairly sharply.

I gasp but the sound is drowned out by the ringing of the phone. Saved by the bell! It is Anji and she is breathing fire!

"Anji, hum bas..."

"Tujhse baat nahi karni hai mujhe...jijaji ko phone do.."

I silently give him the phone and walk around the room, picking up my clutch and putting the clothes that we had strewn all over the room into the basket.

" Anji, apne jijai pe bharosa hain na...toh just give me ten minutes and we will be there with you...and I promise hum poori sham teri aur Ranganath ke saath hi rahenge...aaj ke sham sirf tum donon ke naam ...aur ek baat...main tumhare liye aaj kuch karne wala hoon jo maine kisi aur ke liye kiya hi nahin...you just wait and watch...okay, toh ab phone rakho aur humein nikalne do...bye saali saheba..!

I shake my head at the ease with which he has defused the bomb and take a quick peek at the mirror one last time before we can leave. He is standing behind me as he runs the brush through his hair.

Just as I am about to turn around, my eyes catch something that has me closing them in despair.

"Shit man, main toh margayi!"

"Kya hua"

I quickly pick up the concealer and cover the fresh love bite on my neck. He smiles naughtily as says...

"Rehne deti...tumhe batana ta na tere family ko ki main kitna besharam hoon!"

"Achcha...thodi der aur intezar kijiye.,..main aapko dikhati hoon ki main kitni besharam hoon!"

"I can't wait!"

We laugh together and walk out of the room with our arms around each other. A loving family needs and waits us!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 20 July 2012 at 9:36pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993amit1944ZedZeeBinatshalini.malik72SSA777arunsunita_gmjayasree.raoshobha21niniborn2ruleLibrawavesparmarASuvika.mudraswathi

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by turags

Shame, Shame. Copy karte ho? LOL

arre permission leke kar rahin hoon yaar...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Sujatha...you and your innuendos!!! agar iss mein 5% bhi monday ko dikhade na...mein toh udne lagoongi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72niniborn2ruleLibraSujatha.rao

shalini.malik72 Goldie
shalini.malik72
shalini.malik72

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
awesome loved it to core thank you so much...par dil mange more one more please at Angies sangeet please...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Suja, isn't that the whole point...we know they are not likely to show anything like this...so we make up our own stories...you guys are going the whole hog with a fresh approach, taking off from a particular point in the story...I am just trying to give my own flavour to certain points in the story...twisting it my way to see at least in my head what i would like to see on the show!

Shalini...baap re...one more and that too, the sangeet...give me some time...will try and put something together tomorrow...!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 20 July 2012 at 11:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZedZeeSSA777shalini.malik72niniborn2ruleLibraSuvika.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index