India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

frustrating track yes but please have patience

radiohead1 Senior Member
radiohead1
radiohead1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
lot of people here unhappy with the track but please please have patience its just the first two days

both fangroups are in some ways unhappy and justifiably so

because indira has brain tumour shes dying!!! of course she will get screenspace but for fans of indira its  aworrisome time since we are still not sure whether she will survive or not cvs have really put us in a doubt after these footnotes and countdown

rishi fans also having a hard time because their fav is being shown as jobless and lazy and nowadays being taunted by indira he is not having much screenspace

but guys this is just the beginning its just gonna be day 3 today and we already se rk suspicious hes on the verge of finding out after that we will definetly see rishis side to this story too!

and for the disappointed inshi lovers yes its difficult we hardly got any scenes after their marriage and already we thought indu was pregenant and now that indira is going through what may be her last few days also we dont see any bonding between them
but guys after rishi finds out this track will be full on inshi just think of the scope ther will emotional scenes and maybe romantic scenes as well

indira cant die shes the leadWink we all know this track is only to increase trps
hitler didi is synonm with indira in no way can she be seher
nor can this show ever work without inshi and dont think the makers are planning that way either

we just need to keep patience and wait for the next few days im sure what we want to see will come
Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Felix13Nishaathratibob007sumitbigfansamrudhi.r-sumana-....Diya....dynamic_dollHeema22

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged

i agree with you!

we should have some patience...just two days have passed so its too early to jump on conclusions
the cv's will focus on InShi when the truth is revealed to Rishi
lets hope the cv's do give us some meaningful InShi scenes after the revelation Smile
and i think cv's are purposely showing Rishi jobless because after the revelation he'll leave no stone unturned for her treatment which is only possible when he is 24/7 free Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007radiohead1Heema22

sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I also agree..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radiohead1

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. Good post. We should not jump to conclusion . I think they have thought through this track,I am sure they have reason for Rishi's behavior and jobless situation. They are working on Inshi track and we will get it for sure.it is very difficult to wait. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007radiohead1

....Diya.... IF-Rockerz
....Diya....
....Diya....

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Agree... lets wait & watch

radiohead1

radiohead1 Senior Member
radiohead1
radiohead1

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
yesterdays inshi scene was beautful it showed they still have that magic in them

so i feel disgusted when people speak openly about leaps and wanting to replace sumit it hasnt worked before it wont work again

cvs please concentrate on your strength and thats inshi i hope we see more such scenes once rishi knows the truth

twila

twila IF-Dazzler
twila
twila

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the Forum , Dear.      Smile
But enter at you peril ...You have already got a taste of what lies ahead ... Be Brave.  TongueBig smile  

radiohead1

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
im liking thjs track. love whatcvs are doing... but i dont want indu to dye ...and sumit out.

radiohead1

Go to top