India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

SHORT UPDATE--FRIDAY

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
sanchi asks in sign language to indu to come down as she wants to talk to him. They both meet and sanchi is silent. Indu asks are you having a fast on not speaking and tries to go. Sanchi stops him and with hesitation says that during the shweta case we both were together and i realized that u r not that bad as u look. She says but i cant forget that u married me forcefully..so we cannot become frnds. Is theis a way that we both r free from each other. Indu assures her that after divorce he will not come in her life and leaves from there. Sanchi is worried and goes in her room and facing her room's window thinks about all the past incidents...indu taking her to mandap,applying sindoor,SR scene, telling tarachand that they spend the night together, indu making her fall and saying i will never give u the status of my wife...saanchi feels worried and says to herself that only one night more after that i will be free from indu and goes to sleep

Indu wakes up from his sleep in the middle of the night and says to himself...sanchi mathur u never respected my love then why should i love u. I dont love u anymore

Next mrng sanchi in her light green suit sees her worried mother making tea and asks her. Veena says i m worried for your future. Who will marry a divorced girl...sanchi says first i have to study and fulfill my dreams. Someday a boy will come in my life who will love me and understand me and i will marry him...
Radha makes indu eat the sugar and curd as he is going for a gud work and says let this divorce happen than i will choose a girl for u as now i am like your mother and more than your mami. Indu lifts his eyebrows and leaves

Shobha calls radha to get the news of divorce and radha askr why r u taking so much interest..
Shobha confronts both the dreaming abhimanyu and roop to stop dreaming about sanchi and indu as they both r not taking divorce for u both...she says if u wont stop thinking for them then i will reject both of u from my property

At court the judge says that sanchi can get the divorce. Sanchi feels happy and sees indu. Indu joins his hands in a namaste . . The judge says that however marraige is not a game of dolls and this present generation does not understands its meaning. She says one forced the marriage and other wants tn leave it. U dont have lived with each other so u both does not understand each other...sanchi gets worried.

The judge calls both sanchi and indu near her and says that the case filed by sanchi is dismissed and now they both have to live in same house for 6 months...both shocked...episode ends.

PRECAP: indu again and again hits sanchi's door with full force. Veena f3ls worried. Sanchi opens the door and sees him with his entire gang. Indu says through court orders i came up to live here with my frnds. Sanchi looks at his frnds and then at indu...indu wants to enter inside but sanchi stops him by keeping her both ends on the door

(Wow indu came to live but without luggage and expressions r totally changed)

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

suecveeru.heerjenefier1992mariam42ananthi.shankarDanikalastmin~~~Sweta~~~Sun-LoveNiceupnancy1996pressuDreamygal301-Namita-Fallen AngelSilentsoulAnjanaYYZlashy--GaBBar--

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sonali...go Indu!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali.Slashy

lastmin Senior Member
lastmin
lastmin

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thank you for the prompt update!!! I think initially they will fight and be mean to each other, but then through circumstances, they will stand by each other and by the time the 6 months are up, Saanchi will also be aware that she is in love with Indu!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
sonali thanks for the update . yogi was carrying the luggage . the way indu was knocking the door with full force was nt a good sign. anyways go indu enjoy your stay lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
yes lastmin the love is going to blossom and now anirudh too confirmed it through his article
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
oh wow yogi holding the luggage. Thanks rash...waiting for monday...whole gang came. Now who will prepare food for them. Veena will not sanchi will not

Big question...hehehe ye insa mjhe pagal kr dege. Unke baare me har choti se choti baat sochti hun
Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
actually precap was quite entertaining . Indu with boys means full masti for the viewers and headache for sanchi and her loved ones . the other day i was discussing on the same thing that indu will cm with his gang and preparing food for so many people will become a task. araay yeh londay naak mein dum kar degay. hheheehh
Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
actually precap was quite entertaining . Indu with boys means full masti for the viewers and headache for sanchi and her loved ones . the other day i was discussing on the same thing that indu will cm with his gang and preparing food for so many people will become a task. araay yeh londay naak mein dum kar degay. hheheehhactually precap was quite entertaining . Indu with boys means full masti for the viewers and headache for sanchi and her loved ones . the other day i was discussing on the same thing that indu will cm with his gang and preparing food for so many people will become a task. araay yeh londay naak mein dum kar degay. hheheehh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index