Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MM after shaadi..*updted pg 2* plz comment ;( (Page 3)

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
The truth must b out and this mess must b cleared first,itna din wait kiya hai,aur kuch din sahin,bas MU nahin chahiye... tabhi SR ka full mazaa milega

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasmin

jaaneman007 Senior Member
jaaneman007
jaaneman007

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dx1234

I have been eagerly waiting for Mohan-Megha marriage - I have gone to the extent that I have been dreaming about their first night together. Hopefully, the writers will reward the audience for enduring the Mohan-Ridhima BS by showing some sensuous moments between Mohan-Megha on their first night. 

When is the marriage happening!! Mon's preview shows Mohan is again back to guilt mode after seeing Ridhima. Writers - enough with Ridhima now and please bring back the comedy-romance theme of this show.

Is there anyway we can get this message out to the shows writers and producers? I hope they read the forums to know what the audience have to say about them.

yaar, aap toh bahut door ke sapne dekhte ho. I wonder if even Mohan has dreamt of his Suhaag Raat.LOL Reminds me of Begane shaadi mei abdullah diwanaLOL
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

The truth must b out and this mess must b cleared first,itna din wait kiya hai,aur kuch din sahin,bas MU nahin chahiye... tabhi SR ka full mazaa milega

MU tabhi nai hoga if megha stays at mohans side after knowing the truth 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index