MM after shaadi..*updted pg 2* plz comment ;( - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Kunalrocks

yeh kabhi hota dikhai nahi de raha mujhe

kya matlab?? πŸ˜²
[QUOTE=ash28]me too excited to see as megha said in farmhouse ghar bada hone se kuch nahi dil bada hona chahiye aur monu kaise bahane dhunde ga megha se akele baat karne ke liye mazza ayega 

bahane dhunde ki zarorat hi nahi hai, apni nanhi hai ka rasta clear rakhne ke leye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I have been eagerly waiting for Mohan-Megha marriage - I have gone to the extent that I have been dreaming about their first night together. Hopefully, the writers will reward the audience for enduring the Mohan-Ridhima BS by showing some sensuous moments between Mohan-Megha on their first night. 

When is the marriage happening!! Mon's preview shows Mohan is again back to guilt mode after seeing Ridhima. Writers - enough with Ridhima now and please bring back the comedy-romance theme of this show.

Is there anyway we can get this message out to the shows writers and producers? I hope they read the forums to know what the audience have to say about them.
I don't want marriage so early...Before marriage Mohan should come out with the truth and they finish Ridhima track properly before marriage...
the new spoiler has really created confusion in my mind. if the truth is out then will the marriage actually take place or they will again show MU between MM? would be so disappointed if marriage doesn't happens... ;(
Originally posted by nb.neha

the new spoiler has really created confusion in my mind. if the truth is out then will the marriage actually take place or they will again show MU between MM? would be so disappointed if marriage doesn't happens... ;(
If Mohan tells Megha and Mr Vyas that Ridhima had known that he loved Megha and never wanted to marry her when marriage talk was going on, and also Ridhima's parents did not know about it, and he was under pressure when Ridhima's father was in a bad shape healthwise😲😲, and also the way Vyas family had mistreated when he was at their place. Conclusion: He was confused and under immense pressure to save Ridhima's father's life.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
The truth must b out and this mess must b cleared first,itna din wait kiya hai,aur kuch din sahin,bas MU nahin chahiye... tabhi SR ka full mazaa milega
Originally posted by dx1234

I have been eagerly waiting for Mohan-Megha marriage - I have gone to the extent that I have been dreaming about their first night together. Hopefully, the writers will reward the audience for enduring the Mohan-Ridhima BS by showing some sensuous moments between Mohan-Megha on their first night. 

When is the marriage happening!! Mon's preview shows Mohan is again back to guilt mode after seeing Ridhima. Writers - enough with Ridhima now and please bring back the comedy-romance theme of this show.

Is there anyway we can get this message out to the shows writers and producers? I hope they read the forums to know what the audience have to say about them.

yaar, aap toh bahut door ke sapne dekhte ho. I wonder if even Mohan has dreamt of his Suhaag Raat.πŸ˜† Reminds me of Begane shaadi mei abdullah diwanaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

The truth must b out and this mess must b cleared first,itna din wait kiya hai,aur kuch din sahin,bas MU nahin chahiye... tabhi SR ka full mazaa milega

MU tabhi nai hoga if megha stays at mohans side after knowing the truth