nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Will Khushi accept Arnav as her husband in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

1 hour ago
Now this is what we call the perfect combination of passion and love equally mingled with zeal as one got to see in yesterday's episode of Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

As seen, Arnav (Barun Sobti) tried his best to recall the past moments he had spent withKhushi (Sanaya Irani). He hid himself in the closet and when Khushi discovered him there, she was hardly able to control her laughter. However, she somehow managed it and didn't let Arnav get any wrong vibes.

But what followed next was simply a surprise for her when Arnav threw the coffee all over her face and Khushi being herself, didn't let go of the chance and she too did the same to Arnav. Well, their cat fight was really a treat and it was for the first time that the two were seen talking like typical husband and wife.

While Arnav is trying to get closer to Khushi, she reminds him of the forceful marriage and also says that she will never accept him as her husband. Quite a great change of tables; remember first it was Arnav who wasn't willing to accept her as his wife. Anyway, Arnav claimed before her that she will soon accept him as her husband and end up being in his arms.

They have even locked a deal as per which if Khushi does what Arnav has asked, she will acknowledge him as her husband. We know the fans are eager to know how Arnav will crack this deal, as we saw last Khushi is all alone at the Rayzada house. The family has gone to the temple and Arnav is away for a meeting at Agra.

And this is when she senses the presence of some stranger around, who under all possible cases is going to be Arnav only. Let's see if the dark shadows will make Khushi help Arnav win the deal!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvarshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

TFS (: and this is leading to the Rain sequence Yeeeyy 😳
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Rain sequence or not .. I am in for ArHi romance! Bring it on!
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tfs😃
gonna miss the epi😭

Tfs...so it's arnav...lol...I hd thot dis only
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
TFS
Can't wait more now
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tfs...it will be arnie baby for sure
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol i hope she wins the deal:p
i also want to see them hug..but this round should be Khushi's..but i doubt it will happen!!