India-Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha
Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Wow kusum looked gorgeous

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Kusum is so beautiful, stupid prakash how could he ignore her, she sang ab tho hai tumse har kushi from abhimaan, rainy romance in kairi, anuj and ambi chup chup hiding and seeing them lol. Stupid anuj ...
Vedji and sajni were feeding ice cream to each other. They would have shown more romance between them but stupid cvs are too fast, i think they should slow down little bit.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alice1234d_spicyHaifa_JayBFanAlisha_01Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Big smile at least kusum prakash make some progress lol. .

i actually liked what the cvs did lol. . coz too much at once will be rather wierd, esp for all couples. . so they kept it moderate amounts . .  lali lipistick rocks.!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicyAlisha_01

Alisha_01 Goldie
Alisha_01
Alisha_01

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Is this today's epi?
Well haven't seen it
Thnx for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

d_spicy

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Kusum is so beautiful, stupid prakash how could he ignore her, she sang ab tho hai tumse har kushi from abhimaan, rainy romance in kairi, anuj and ambi chup chup hiding and seeing them lol. Stupid anuj ...
Vedji and sajni were feeding ice cream to each other. They would have shown more romance between them but stupid cvs are too fast, i think they should slow down little bit.

I don't think Prakash and kusum will move forward according to precap imarthi Devi throws a monkey wrench in form of guilt trip on her sons.  

d_spicy

d_spicy Groupbie
d_spicy
d_spicy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

i actually liked what the cvs did lol. . coz too much at once will be rather wierd, esp for all couples. . so they kept it moderate amounts . .  lali lipistick rocks.!!! 

yeah i agree...me too appreciate cvs idea of giving equal space for all the 3 couples...very neat episode...Embarrassed btw hey u should start a AT for lali lipstick dude...Tongue

Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d_spicy

yeah i agree...me too appreciate cvs idea of giving equal space for all the 3 couples...very neat episode...Embarrassed btw hey u should start a AT for lali lipstick dude...Tongue

i sure will. .

i also got other things to star on here. .  was going to do a lot of stuff today but ended up getting too busy at work . .but weekend is coming up so wil be free free freee. . so will set up that AT 2moro Big smile

d_spicy

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
sajni AT i will be the first one

d_spicy

d_spicy Groupbie
d_spicy
d_spicy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by d_spicy

i sure will. .

i also got other things to star on here. .  was going to do a lot of stuff today but ended up getting too busy at work . .but weekend is coming up so wil be free free freee. . so will set up that AT 2moro Big smile

all the very best for ur work...eagerly waiting for ur AT for the most dashing lady lali lipstick..Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index