Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree on Shamsher being shown more in the show...but I would like to disagree on RK-Ballu characterization as they said...in fact these 2 are the most refreshing and different roles...and both tha actors r doing great...BEST I would say including DD!!!
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice...

Thanks for sharing... It really has the potential to be one of the best shows... ðŸ˜Š
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I personally love the show and love all the characters in it. They are perfectly fit for it, the loud and aggressive ones and the soft and calm ones, they are all portraying their roles superbly.
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't agree with RK-Ballu part. So far they are pullers of the show.

About Shamshu, I would prefer his scenes any day more than Ayi,Mukund, Roma & Trishna. Also he should be given more attentions after all what he has done for 18 years for being a father to two children of someone else.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
honestly without ballu and rk this show is dust.take them away and you see the trps , dear critic ;)
-Firebolt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol at the critic. RK and Ballu are what glues the audience to the screen. They are the strongest characters so far. And yes the CVs are not using Shammu's character to the fullest. His character has so much potential but they are wasting it. Edited by BlueFantasy - 11 years ago
chinky353 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thx, and agreed with this whole review..
Geetfan4ever thumbnail
TFS! Glad to see Madhubala is getting good reviews!
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Quite an unbiased review. Hope the Cvs have read this.

I agree that Shamsher should have more focus..especially now...and his and Padmini's relationship should be explored..this show has a new concept..then, such a relationship should be part and parcel of it.

I think Ballu and Rk's characterization are perfect...only, I feel that RK's background should be established and motives fleshed out more..this way, we'll understand why he is the way he is and why he thinks the way he does and why he acts the way he does..just being superstar isn't enough..you can be a superstar and not be bratty.

This way  I'll understand  and be convinced as to why a star of his stature spends so much of his time and money in teaching an ordinary girl a lesson of her life

Also, the film background should be given more importance...after all, the producers claimed that it was about the film industry...so please show us that..don't forget, Bollywood is a passion in India.
Edited by pippa - 11 years ago