India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Cintaa Do's and Don'ts (Page 6)

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
what is the problem wioth CINTA, actually i dont know ABCD of CINTA can anyone explain me what is CINTA what is their organization is for..????? if any person who has inside information or working for starplus and intelligent person who has top secret can share the information of CINTA here does anyone know????

PLZ PLZ help me i want to know top secret?????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Giaa.prakruthiGiafanNazimKiDewaniMandy20

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mandy20

Originally posted by megustajalebi

Originally posted by Giaa.prakruthi

Originally posted by quarky

you know what.. this stupid Cintaa will not follow their own rules mentioned.. but they follow the sp and ph.. money matters.. very bad!!!

You're talking like you KNOW they didn't get the NOC LOL

yes.. i know thats why i am speaking..

Then I'm sure you'll be willing to share the article link that gave you such information...

No.. I am not going to share info with you specially.. i have already share with the ppl who i can..

AKA: "I don't actually have the information". Gotcha Wink

LOL

hmmm you don't have information.. i have.. see if you look at my first post.. it is just related my views.. i have never said " if i have some source or not".. the next question which has come to me.. made me to speak truth..

if i have info that doesn't mean i should share with everyone.. especially like you guys.. which i don't like at all

If you actually have the top secret info and don't want to share it, that's up to you. But when I see you say something like "I have it but I won't share it", it's also up to me to think that you're lying. Don't take it so seriously, especially if you really do have the "top secret, can't be shared with just anyone" information.

I find it interesting that my comment makes you so upset if you really do have such information, that's all Tongue

Anyways, carry on...

hmm yeah.. it is human brain, it will think it in many ways.. same with me.. if somebody says that I don't have which I am actually having.. i lost my temper very easily..

yes.. that is not any top scret.. but i just don't want to share it.. Sleepy

leave it yaar, beechari ppl, worrying about devilna leaving the show ROFL
they will say anything, and stoop to any level
btw thanks sarak for sharingSmile

Yes we're going to organize a protest very soon to keep her on the show Tongue
People are saying she won't leave but what if Colors also gives her an offer she can't refuse?! This is why we need to be extra sure ROFL

yes off course, she will deff get an offer from colors, just look, her acting is AMAZING!.. any producer watching her will deff want her to be on a show.. but when/if she leaves, i hope your protest to bring dev back works out, we ALL really want to see her fab acting as gopi,ROFL

Mandy shub shub bolo... God woh din na Dekhaye k hum Dev k liya protest kare... Dead O yes bht a fab actress she is ... Dead

Edited by gina-123 - 20 July 2012 at 10:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giaa.prakruthiMandy20

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gina-123

you know what.. this stupid Cintaa will not follow their own rules mentioned.. but they follow the sp and ph.. money matters.. very bad!!!

Then I'm sure you'll be willing to share the article link that gave you such information...

No.. I am not going to share info with you specially.. i have already share with the ppl who i can..

LOL

hmmm you don't have information.. i have.. see if you look at my first post.. it is just related my views.. i have never said " if i have some source or not".. the next question which has come to me.. made me to speak truth..

if i have info that doesn't mean i should share with everyone.. especially like you guys.. which i don't like at all

If you actually have the top secret info and don't want to share it, that's up to you. But when I see you say something like "I have it but I won't share it", it's also up to me to think that you're lying. Don't take it so seriously, especially if you really do have the "top secret, can't be shared with just anyone" information.

I find it interesting that my comment makes you so upset if you really do have such information, that's all Tongue

Anyways, carry on...

hmm yeah.. it is human brain, it will think it in many ways.. same with me.. if somebody says that I don't have which I am actually having.. i lost my temper very easily..

People are saying she won't leave but what if Colors also gives her an offer she can't refuse?! This is why we need to be extra sure ROFL

yes off course, she will deff get an offer from colors, just look, her acting is AMAZING!.. any producer watching her will deff want her to be on a show.. but when/if she leaves, i hope your protest to bring dev back works out, we ALL really want to see her fab acting as gopi,ROFL

Mandy shub shub bolo... God woh din na Dekhaye k hum Dev k liya protest kare... Dead O yes bht a fab actress she is ... Dead

i know yaar, it was a joke lol LOLLOLLOL and who will take part of the protest anyway.. like 10 ppl LOL LOLLOLLOL but i think saathiya will end soon anyway, no need to worry Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Giaa.prakruthiGiafanNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gina-123

LOL

Anyways, carry on...

i know yaar, it was a joke lol LOLLOLLOL and who will take part of the protest anyway.. like 10 ppl LOL LOLLOLLOL but i think saathiya will end soon anyway, no need to worry Big smile

saathiya will end soon... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanMandy20

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
CINTA we should discuss the topic maker has made topic related to CINTA, why D can be removed or is it against CINTA rules or what ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Giaa.prakruthiGiafanMandy20

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I hope D can be remove... Cvs get giaa or some better actress compair to D in the show...

Edited by gina-123 - 20 July 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandy20

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I am with you sherry, bhavya... I hope D is removed from the show. Giaa is the best gopi.

Edited by Mandy20 - 20 July 2012 at 1:37pm

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

I am with you sherry, bhavya... I hope D is removed from the show. Giaa is the best gopi.

Nodoubt Mandy... Giaa is the best Gopi... Wink
Koi maane chahe na maane... Wink

Mandy20

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index