Originally posted by Giaa.prakruthi

Originally posted by quarky

Originally posted by megustajalebi

you know what.. this stupid Cintaa will not follow their own rules mentioned.. but they follow the sp and ph.. money matters.. very bad!!!

You're talking like you KNOW they didn't get the NOC LOL

yes.. i know thats why i am speaking..

Then I'm sure you'll be willing to share the article link that gave you such information... 

No.. I am not going to share info with you specially.. i have already share with the ppl who i can..

AKA: "I don't actually have the information". Gotcha Wink

LOL

hmmm you don't have information.. i have.. see if you look at my first post.. it is just related my views.. i have never said " if i have some source or not".. the next question which has come to me.. made me to speak truth..

if i have info that doesn't mean i should share with everyone.. especially like you guys.. which i don't like at all

If you actually have the top secret info and don't want to share it, that's up to you. But when I see you say something like "I have it but I won't share it", it's also up to me to think that you're lying. Don't take it so seriously, especially if you really do have the "top secret, can't be shared with just anyone" information. 

I find it interesting that my comment makes you so upset if you really do have such information, that's all Tongue

Anyways, carry on... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giaa.prakruthi

sarak Groupbie
sarak
sarak

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

sorry Saarak.. i tried to stay clam alot.. but this guys didn't allow me to saty quite or clam.. as usal. they started their nautanki nere.. i reported this thread.. i am extreamly sorry Sarak.. hope this guys will realise now

No problem Giaa.prakruthi. I made this post only because I wanted to share the information with everybody.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanMandy20

Giaa.prakruthi Senior Member
Giaa.prakruthi
Giaa.prakruthi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

you know what.. this stupid Cintaa will not follow their own rules mentioned.. but they follow the sp and ph.. money matters.. very bad!!!

Then I'm sure you'll be willing to share the article link that gave you such information... 

No.. I am not going to share info with you specially.. i have already share with the ppl who i can..

LOL

hmmm you don't have information.. i have.. see if you look at my first post.. it is just related my views.. i have never said " if i have some source or not".. the next question which has come to me.. made me to speak truth..

if i have info that doesn't mean i should share with everyone.. especially like you guys.. which i don't like at all

If you actually have the top secret info and don't want to share it, that's up to you. But when I see you say something like "I have it but I won't share it", it's also up to me to think that you're lying. Don't take it so seriously, especially if you really do have the "top secret, can't be shared with just anyone" information. 

I find it interesting that my comment makes you so upset if you really do have such information, that's all Tongue

Anyways, carry on... 

hmm yeah.. it is human brain, it will think it in many ways.. same with me.. if somebody says that I don't have which I am actually having.. i lost my temper very easily..

yes.. that is not any top scret.. but i just don't want to share it.. Sleepy

GiafanMandy20

Giaa.prakruthi Senior Member
Giaa.prakruthi
Giaa.prakruthi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarak

sorry Saarak.. i tried to stay clam alot.. but this guys didn't allow me to saty quite or clam.. as usal. they started their nautanki nere.. i reported this thread.. i am extreamly sorry Sarak.. hope this guys will realise now

No problem Giaa.prakruthi. I made this post only because I wanted to share the information with everybody.

thank you.. i know.. thanks for sharing sarak

GiafanMandy20

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Yep, thanks for sharing the observation. 
Unless anyone has updates regarding Gia's issue, I really think the CINTAA issue is dead and was just for publicity. 
Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

LOL

Anyways, carry on... 

hmm yeah.. it is human brain, it will think it in many ways.. same with me.. if somebody says that I don't have which I am actually having.. i lost my temper very easily..

leave it yaar, beechari ppl, worrying about devilna leaving the show ROFL 
they will say anything, and stoop to any level

btw thanks sarak for sharingSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rufina.cGiaa.prakruthiGiafan

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Yep, thanks for sharing the observation.
Unless anyone has updates regarding Gia's issue, I really think the CINTAA issue is dead and was just for publicity.
yes it true rashmi sharma and starplus are doing publicity stunt with cinta to make saathiya popular in the fame of gia, they know saathiya trps will have a dip so to stabilize the trps because newbies acting is so bad they do cinta activity for publicity of dev otherwise who will see the saathiyas with sucking acting of the actress.

rufina.cGiaa.prakruthi

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mandy20

LOL

Anyways, carry on... 

leave it yaar, beechari ppl, worrying about devilna leaving the show ROFL 
they will say anything, and stoop to any level

btw thanks sarak for sharingSmile

Yes we're going to organize a protest very soon to keep her on the show  Tongue 
People are saying she won't leave but what if Colors also gives her an offer she can't refuse?! This is why we need to be extra sure ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giaa.prakruthi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index