Cintaa Do's and Don'ts (Page 2)

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giaa.prakruthi

Originally posted by quarky

you know what.. this stupid Cintaa will not follow their own rules mentioned.. but they follow the sp and ph.. money matters.. very bad!!!

You're talking like you KNOW they didn't get the NOC LOL

yes.. i know thats why i am speaking..

Then I'm sure you'll be willing to share the article link that gave you such information... 

sarak Groupbie
sarak
sarak

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarak

was going through the do's and don'ts on Cintaa's web site.

one of the don'ts is :

Do not accept any replacement role of any of your co-artiste until and unless you receive 'NOC' from the concerned artiste.

So the question is : Did Devoleena receive the 'NOC' from Giaa?  If not , then even she has breached Cintaa's rules.

First off, Devo didnt know she was auditioning for Giaa's role. And if CINTAA is looking so deep into the Giaa matter, I'm sure they wouldve checked Devo out too. 

CINTAA isn't owned by SP or RS, for them to throw their weight around. They would've got the NOC from Giaa when they informed her of her ouster before even signing Devo. 

Are you trying to say that when she signed the contract with PH she was not aware which role she was signed for?

Edited by sarak - 20 July 2012 at 8:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Giafan

sarak Groupbie
sarak
sarak

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megustajalebi

one of the don'ts is :

Do not accept any replacement role of any of your co-artiste until and unless you receive 'NOC' from the concerned artiste.

So the question is : Did Devoleena receive the 'NOC' from Giaa?  If not , then even she has breached Cintaa's rules.

Is the CINTAA drama still going on? I thought that was done and over with. 

@blue: So we don't know for sure. Hence, it's possible that rules were followed and that's why no one brought this up before. Why the hungama and jumping to conclusions when there is no evidence? 

I am not jumping to any conclusions, I have used the words IF and THEN

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Giaa.prakruthiGiafanMandy20

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Cinta is Like human resource people of companies.  Like HR is not for employees it is to protect the higher management similarly cinta is not for actors it is protect big channels for eg like in Gia's situation.  So I wish they would just disappear and let actors hire lawyers to protect themselves.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rufina.csarakGiafanMandy20

Giaa.prakruthi Senior Member
Giaa.prakruthi
Giaa.prakruthi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

you know what.. this stupid Cintaa will not follow their own rules mentioned.. but they follow the sp and ph.. money matters.. very bad!!!

You're talking like you KNOW they didn't get the NOC LOL

yes.. i know thats why i am speaking..

Then I'm sure you'll be willing to share the article link that gave you such information... 

No.. I am not going to share info with you specially.. i have already share with the ppl who i can..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiafanMandy20

Bushraa. Goldie
Bushraa.
Bushraa.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
There is still time,We need our Giaa back asap.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rufina.csarakGiaa.prakruthiGiafanMandy20

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

one of the don'ts is :

Is the CINTAA drama still going on? I thought that was done and over with. 

@blue: So we don't know for sure. Hence, it's possible that rules were followed and that's why no one brought this up before. Why the hungama and jumping to conclusions when there is no evidence? 

I am not jumping to any conclusions, I have used the words IF and THEN

Other people did jump to conclusions. And such big ones at that. One person upthread even claimed she knew w/out providing any evidence Tongue

I'm sure they told her what the role was after she was selected and given the contract. I don't have proof of this but I'm going by common sense. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarak

quarky Senior Member
quarky
quarky

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged

one of the don'ts is :

First off, Devo didnt know she was auditioning for Giaa's role. And if CINTAA is looking so deep into the Giaa matter, I'm sure they wouldve checked Devo out too. 

CINTAA isn't owned by SP or RS, for them to throw their weight around. They would've got the NOC from Giaa when they informed her of her ouster before even signing Devo. 

Are you trying to say that when she signed the contract with PH she was not aware which role she was signed for?

When she was called to audition. She got a call from SNS, and she accepted. Only when she went for audition she realized it was for Gopi and that Giaa was ousted. That's what I meant.

And btw the NOC has to be gotten by SP. Devo is not expected to be running behind Giaa for the NOC. 

Edited by quarky - 20 July 2012 at 8:59am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index