Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: megustajalebi

Yep, thanks for sharing the observation.
Unless anyone has updates regarding Gia's issue, I really think the CINTAA issue is dead and was just for publicity.

yes it true rashmi sharma and starplus are doing publicity stunt with cinta to make saathiya popular in the fame of gia, they know saathiya trps will have a dip so to stabilize the trps because newbies acting is so bad they do cinta activity for publicity of dev otherwise who will see the saathiyas with sucking acting of the actress.
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mandy20

leave it yaar, beechari ppl, worrying about devilna leaving the show 🀣 
they will say anything, and stoop to any level

btw thanks sarak for sharing😊

Yes we're going to organize a protest very soon to keep her on the show  πŸ˜› 
People are saying she won't leave but what if Colors also gives her an offer she can't refuse?! This is why we need to be extra sure πŸ€£
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mandy20

leave it yaar, beechari ppl, worrying about devilna leaving the show 🀣 
they will say anything, and stoop to any level

btw thanks sarak for sharing😊

I could report this reply for calling Devoleena "devilna" when Bhavya specifically said you guys don't call her that. But I won't. Because that isn't going to solve anything.

Oh and thanks Sarak for sharing the info. If there does crop a problem with Devo and CINTAA we'll know why! :)
Peacefulmind thumbnail

If you actually have the top secret info and don't want to share it, that's up to you. But when I see you say something like "I have it but I won't share it", it's also up to me to think that you're lying. Don't take it so seriously, especially if you really do have the "top secret, can't be shared with just anyone" information.

I find it interesting that my comment makes you so upset if you really do have such information, that's allπŸ˜›

Anyways, carry on...

this is the most funniest post i have ever come across in saathiya forum lol...
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yes we're going to organize a protest very soon to keep her on the show  πŸ˜› 
People are saying she won't leave but what if Colors also gives her an offer she can't refuse?! This is why we need to be extra sure πŸ€£

yes off course, she will deff get an offer from colors, just look, her acting is AMAZING!.. any producer watching her will deff want her to be on a show.. but when/if she leaves, i hope your protest to bring dev back works out, we ALL really want to see her fab acting as gopi,ROFL
megustajalebi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavya

this is the most funniest post i have ever come across in saathiya forum lol...

Well I'm glad I made you laugh out loud then πŸ˜›

Have fun bashing me in the cc thread and on fb! I'm sure this is enough material for you πŸ˜‰

megustajalebi thumbnail
Originally posted by: quarky

I could report this reply for calling Devoleena "devilna" when Bhavya specifically said you guys don't call her that. But I won't. Because that isn't going to solve anything.

Oh and thanks Sarak for sharing the info. If there does crop a problem with Devo and CINTAA we'll know why! :)

@bold: Irony doesn't die so easily πŸ˜›

I agree, if a problem does crop up, we'll have some clues to start out with πŸ˜ƒ
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Have fun bashing me in the cc thread and on fb! I'm sure this is enough material for you πŸ˜‰

have fun calling giaa 'cheeya' on your private group talks, pms, etc..
Peacefulmind thumbnail
guys...Yuks has told me not to call devoleena bhattachaji as Devil or vam , vampu, or vampina we should never use this words..

i think calling this big name is so tough so many have made the short names now. D, devilna, devl, lol come on guys its CINTA we are discussing...
instead of  this post discuss about todays episode in some new threads lol...
Peacefulmind thumbnail

yes lol you are the most funniest quotient which makes us laugh...i feel you are a comedian of SNS forum and who always make us laugh... keep up the good work of making funniest post...