Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

batti jali?!?!? (Page 2)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitasharma

batti jalane se bhi kuch nahi hoga. It is not reason enough to break their marriage.
a little pebble is enough to create waves in a pond ..a long lasting existence of any relation needs trust factor the most ..if trust breaks then relationships also break as they don't run smooth after trust breaks ...i know Jagaya Gauri have already weak trust in their relation LOLbut still this is enough to show Jagaya  the woman he considers his support ..think he can lead a life without his family with her what she actually is ...and cvs will do something to break this relation and this one thing is dragged for so long even Sumitra Gauri challenge came with this and moreover Gauri is making it more worse by continuously lying to  Jagaya..to hide one lie she is building an entire castle of lies which will one day crushed down by truth Approveso just wait and see what cvs do ..they surely cannot let this relation on .neither can give it true love and relation tag as it will be worst moral ever ...even the without any moral shows like uttaran didn;t let a relation based on cheat go on so Balika Vadhu cvs give moral with their serial so they cannot let this relation run  at any costSmile

Edited by sidra08 - 20 July 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-Vandvpoiu123AnjanaYYZ

kabakaba4 Goldie
kabakaba4
kabakaba4

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Its hard to say... because today there wasnt really any time for him to reflect on the incident of gauri snatching away the letter and the photographs... she left... and a little while later he got this call for help from that lady in labour...

When he is quiet and alone he may start remembering and reflecting...

I had an impression that he did not see there were some piccies in that letter, he did not say anything about it, but they were all over the floor.
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
His batti remains off - uska fuse is gone... Bade Papa need to came and give in person dose to himLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghoshmedha

kabakaba4 Goldie
kabakaba4
kabakaba4

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

batti jalane se bhi kuch nahi hoga. It is not reason enough to break their marriage.
a little pebble is enough to create waves in a pond ..a long lasting existence of any relation needs trust factor the most ..if trust breaks then relationships also break as they don't run smooth after trust breaks ...i know Jagaya Gauri have already weak trust in their relation LOLbut still this is enough to show Jagaya  the woman he considers his support ..think he can lead a life without his family with her what she actually is ...and cvs will do something to break this relation and this one thing is dragged for so long even Sumitra Gauri challenge came with this and moreover Gauri is making it more worse by continuously lying to  Jagaya..to hide one lie she is building an entire castle of lies which will one day crushed down by truth Approveso just wait and see what cvs do ..they surely cannot let this relation on .neither can give it true love and relation tag as it will be worst moral ever ...even the without any moral shows like uttaran didn;t let a relation based on cheat go on so Balika Vadhu cvs give moral with their serial so they cannot let this relation run  at any costSmile

Gauri is supporting him financially too. Is he ever going to start working or studying? He is still lazybones, sitting at home listening to Gauri's lies, and swallowing them with her food!LOL He left his family heartbroken. Full of pride, he went to further study IN MUMBAI, nothing less!
sumreen Senior Member
sumreen
sumreen

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti31

no... he needs mentos for that... Pakora cnt do tht work...

Jagat ji.. Mentos khao aur dimaag ki batti jaloa..LOL
ROFL
SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

the light bulb does go on but then it flickers because she distracts him with food.

For some reason this line really made me laugh ROFL So true, though!

I would love to employ Gauri to cook for me. She seems to be both good at it and super-willing to do it!
kabakaba4 Goldie
kabakaba4
kabakaba4

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

the light bulb does go on but then it flickers because she distracts him with food.

For some reason this line really made me laugh ROFL So true, though!

I would love to employ Gauri to cook for me. She seems to be both good at it and super-willing to do it!

Good idea! I wouldn't mind her cooking for me, only...we could choke on her secrets and lies, she always wraps up in her food LOL
BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabakaba4

Originally posted by sidra08

Gauri is supporting him financially too. Is he ever going to start working or studying? He is still lazybones, sitting at home listening to Gauri's lies, and swallowing them with her food!LOL He left his family heartbroken. Full of pride, he went to further study IN MUMBAI, nothing less!
Confusedwhat my post is what you are replying ...Confusedand i think if he left his parents heartbroken to study in Mumbai he tried all to come back but they rejected him LOLand moreover Gauri is making sure he doesn't go back to them ..at least i still think Jagaya is better than Gauri why ? he never tried to break her from her parents , never said bhaad mein jaye to a dying woman ...didn't mock her mother see i won your daughter doesn't want to be with youDeadand was not happy ah ha see i am so happy and relived today your ties with your family are broken Deadwhen she was going through bad time after miscarriage he sincerely supported her unlike her she started her taunt session Deadat least what happened before marriage what things he hid from her after that she knows almost eveyryhing  about him at least he do tell and share things with her but Gauri...LOLbefore going to Jaitser to badi massi he did write a letter to her even went to save Anandi from goons after telling her i am going thereLOL unlike Gauri she say something else i am going to meet my cousin at somewhere but went to jaitser to humilate the man without whose support she and her family will be living on road today instead of her being doctor and the money she is earning and so proud of it Deadat least Jagaya is not showering love on Gauri for the sake of challenge with her mother Deadat least Jagaya was not happy and saying though i lost my baby but i am happy it gave me my love its Gauri mata's noble work Deadshe and her family are really worst and most selfish people in serial..and i still think Jagaya is better than them at least somewhere he feels he did  wrong unlike these three and gauri madam k tou kya kehne she even planned to sent her own parents away from her house they are ruining my challenge game with my sassu maa Deadi need to get them out of here ..really who is more selfish than her Confused

Edited by sidra08 - 21 July 2012 at 11:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VCasper-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index