jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Do you guys think after yesterday's episode, jagya ke dimag ki batti jali about bade papa and guari? or does the dumbo need more incidents before he sees the natak of gauri...i wasn't sure!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitasharma thumbnail
batti jalane se bhi kuch nahi hoga. It is not reason enough to break their marriage.
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya25

Do you guys think after yesterday's episode, jagya ke dimag ki batti jali about bade papa and guari? or does the dumbo need more incidents before he sees the natak of gauri...i wasn't sure!!!

Nope - I reckon Jagya needs to be slammed over the head with something to understand it!

He knows something is up, but he can't figure out what... I think his suspicions have been raised, and he will not brush away future incidents with Gauri as easily... Eventually he will figure out the truth. But I doubt their marriage will break on those grounds alone. Gauri will grovel and he will forgive her. There needs to be something more...
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
no... he needs mentos for that... Pakora cnt do tht work...

Jagat ji.. Mentos khao aur dimaag ki batti jaloa..๐Ÿ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its hard to say... because today there wasnt really any time for him to reflect on the incident of gauri snatching away the letter and the photographs... she left... and a little while later he got this call for help from that lady in labour...

When he is quiet and alone he may start remembering and reflecting...
andv thumbnail
Batti jalne ke liye batti honi chahiye na is dimwitted insaan mein . His trust in G and her mistrust in him are one of a kind, beyond the understanding of us normal people.  Edited by andv - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think the bulb is lit.But right now it is blinking because of the lose connections.Once he manages to connect the things it will finally be lit.Then we can sit back and watch the drama.
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the light bulb does go on but then it flickers because she distracts him with food.

If they get into this conversation, and the pantry is bare, then, and only then, will he actually be able to make the connection.

these special breakfasts, pakodas, aloo parathas,  biryanis,  and gatte ki sabjis are all distracting this fool from thinking straight about the bade papa issue.

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunitasharma

batti jalane se bhi kuch nahi hoga. It is not reason enough to break their marriage.

a little pebble is enough to create waves in a pond ..a long lasting existence of any relation needs trust factor the most ..if trust breaks then relationships also break as they don't run smooth after trust breaks ...i know Jagaya Gauri have already weak trust in their relation ๐Ÿ˜†but still this is enough to show Jagaya  the woman he considers his support ..think he can lead a life without his family with her what she actually is ...and cvs will do something to break this relation and this one thing is dragged for so long even Sumitra Gauri challenge came with this and moreover Gauri is making it more worse by continuously lying to  Jagaya..to hide one lie she is building an entire castle of lies which will one day crushed down by truth so just wait and see what cvs do ..they surely cannot let this relation on .neither can give it true love and relation tag as it will be worst moral ever ...even the without any moral shows like uttaran didn;t let a relation based on cheat go on so Balika Vadhu cvs give moral with their serial so they cannot let this relation run  at any cost๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
kabakaba4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinoo

Its hard to say... because today there wasnt really any time for him to reflect on the incident of gauri snatching away the letter and the photographs... she left... and a little while later he got this call for help from that lady in labour...

When he is quiet and alone he may start remembering and reflecting...

I had an impression that he did not see there were some piccies in that letter, he did not say anything about it, but they were all over the floor.