India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

batti jali?!?!?

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Do you guys think after yesterday's episode, jagya ke dimag ki batti jali about bade papa and guari? or does the dumbo need more incidents before he sees the natak of gauri...i wasn't sure!!!

sunitasharma Groupbie
sunitasharma
sunitasharma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
batti jalane se bhi kuch nahi hoga. It is not reason enough to break their marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya25

Do you guys think after yesterday's episode, jagya ke dimag ki batti jali about bade papa and guari? or does the dumbo need more incidents before he sees the natak of gauri...i wasn't sure!!!

Nope - I reckon Jagya needs to be slammed over the head with something to understand it!

He knows something is up, but he can't figure out what... I think his suspicions have been raised, and he will not brush away future incidents with Gauri as easily... Eventually he will figure out the truth. But I doubt their marriage will break on those grounds alone. Gauri will grovel and he will forgive her. There needs to be something more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghoshmedhaandv

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
no... he needs mentos for that... Pakora cnt do tht work...

Jagat ji.. Mentos khao aur dimaag ki batti jaloa..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ghoshmedhasumreenandvSiriuslySujalAnjanaYYZ

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Its hard to say... because today there wasnt really any time for him to reflect on the incident of gauri snatching away the letter and the photographs... she left... and a little while later he got this call for help from that lady in labour...

When he is quiet and alone he may start remembering and reflecting...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvSiriuslySujalBeautifulSoul_

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Batti jalne ke liye batti honi chahiye na is dimwitted insaan mein Ouch. His trust in G and her mistrust in him are one of a kind, beyond the understanding of us normal people. 

Edited by andv - 20 July 2012 at 10:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33sumreenSiriuslySujalSuchi-aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I think the bulb is lit.But right now it is blinking because of the lose connections.Once he manages to connect the things it will finally be lit.Then we can sit back and watch the drama.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33ghoshmedhasumreenandvSiriuslySujalBeautifulSoul_AnjanaYYZ

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
the light bulb does go on but then it flickers because she distracts him with food.

If they get into this conversation, and the pantry is bare, then, and only then, will he actually be able to make the connection.

these special breakfasts, pakodas, aloo parathas,  biryanis,  and gatte ki sabjis are all distracting this fool from thinking straight about the bade papa issue.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33ghoshmedhakabakaba4andvpoiu123SiriuslySujalKwitKattsAnjanaYYZaparnauma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index