Book Talk

India-Forums

Book Talk
Book Talk

has anyone read this book by J C Isabella?

cutyverma Newbie
cutyverma
cutyverma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hi! actually i read about this book on a website and i got very interested but i was not able to find it in bookstores anywhere in my city . so can any one suggest any place where i should try to find it online for reading.it is a book written by J C Isabella. i already tried 4shared but did not find it any kind of help is appreciated.Smile
Here is the short summary  from the website where i found this book-

NAME-The Unofficial Zack Warren Fan Club

Welcome to the big leagues. To secrets and scandals. It's all about the game. Who's playing. Who's not. Who has no idea about the game. And...wait, what game are we playing?

I'll leave that for you to decide.

Where to start is the big question for Chloe Baker. How was she supposed to explain to Zack Warren that she started a fan club for him when she was a kid? It was just a game. A way to make friends and have fun. She never thought it would spiral out of control. And never. In a million, gazillion years, did she think it would follow her to college. How could she tell him her best friend Lana kept the club alive? That she had nothing to do with the craziness?

Chloe didn't understand why she cared so much about Zack's opinion of her. She hated him. He hated her. They had very mutual feelings of dislike for each other. So he'd just hate her even more when or if he found out.

And that's totally fine...she thinks.

Zack Warren had a soft spot for Chloe Baker. He likes the way she walks. He likes the way she talks. If he was poetically inclined, he'd write a sonnet about her ass.

It's Zack's junior year of college. He's got things to worry about. Scouts from the major leagues. Baseball games. Contracts. Grades... His father ran away to Vegas with Chloe's mother. He didn't have time to worry about a girl. But he did. He worried about Chloe a lot, especially with that jerk Max sniffing around her. It's weird though, to like your stepsister, right?

But Zack could argue that he saw Chloe first. Way before his dad met her mom. He was too young to stake a claim. But just didn't care anymore.

He's done playing games.

Edited by cutyverma - 25 July 2012 at 7:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteaishwarya

aashi_arsha Goldie
aashi_arsha
aashi_arsha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
WILL TRY IT !
aashi_arsha Goldie
aashi_arsha
aashi_arsha

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
SEEMS INTERESTIN !!

cuteaishwarya Newbie
cuteaishwarya
cuteaishwarya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I like it too. Will try finding it and will let u know where i found it.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top