India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Is Parichay neglected???

superV Senior Member
superV
superV

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I have always had this feeling that among all the BT shows, parichay is the one that is least promoted. I have read Ekta speak about this show just twice. Keerti is such a serious talent and no one cares a damn about her. I need to appreciate that Ekta identified Sameer and Keert's talent but they do need some publicity. I always see BALH getting all the publicity which it actually does not deserve. Come on Parichay is much better!!!!! Sameer is real good stuff to have in a show and is this what you give him????
No wonder why Sameer keeps fighting with Ekta!!!!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalsan_aishpalzsd.padminiAnkitaKaran-Hima-sandy118_RiDdHijay_bpmAkkiHP

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superV

I have always had this feeling that among all the BT shows, parichay is the one that is least promoted. I have read Ekta speak about this show just twice. Keerti is such a serious talent and no one cares a damn about her. I need to appreciate that Ekta identified Sameer and Keert's talent but they do need some publicity. I always see BALH getting all the publicity which it actually does not deserve. Come on Parichay is much better!!!!! Sameer is real good stuff to have in a show and is this what you give him????
No wonder why Sameer keeps fighting with Ekta!!!!!!!
ClapClap,,,Same here i feel she made this show in a hurry and then forgot...its so sad that PR,KHTV ,BALH...gets all the cake...and Parichay is left out...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Second you. Parichay has always got step-motherly treatment from BT...

The budgets are low! In many shows we see foreign shooting, leads wearing nice dresses but not so here... Not that it has to be force-fitted!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalAnkitaKaran-Rojaa-AkkiHP

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Second you. Parichay has always got step-motherly treatment from BT...

The budgets are low! In many shows we see foreign shooting, leads wearing nice dresses but not so here... Not that it has to be force-fitted!!
Above all this the handmedown script Parichay is going to get from BALH!AngryDo some work CV"s!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalAnkitaKaran

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
As long as the old charm is back and we get our kunal and SINAL , i dont mind her neglecting it..with so less  publicity it has attained a lot so fair enough.. actually i will prefer her staying away form teh show

niharikasinalAnkitaKaran

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Yes parichay is not promoted much and moroevr the creative team is 2much overcnfident.Ekta is only cncernd abt BALH and her film.
The golden days of parichay still have an immense effect on the present cndn of the show for which many people r still watching it bcz of the love fr sinal n in the hope of it being better in future.
Presently parichay is in a disastrous state cmpared to the actual potential of it's theme which it could hav creatd by this 1year if they stuck on to showing kunal chopra's parichay.And nw aftr this mess they think they can clear themselves aftr leap.
Nd if these cv's seperate sinal they l b digging their own graves.
:-(

niharikasinalAnkitaKaran

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top