Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira-Rati Pandey AT 29*~ (Page 85)

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 9501

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
this remarriage track is a treand now-a-days even toasty of saas bina sasuraal is sufferring from a disease n want his hubby to remarry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 29770

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachidew

Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by prachidew

wow great achievement n what you all where talking indu wants rishi's remarriage is it true?Shocked whats exactly the fact
in episode yes - she wants rishi to get re married Ouch because you know ...
they even showed rishi getting married (dream)
it was a sad scene Disapprove

what dream but with whom natashaShockedLOL
thoda brief me sabkuch batao plzLOL
no , the brides face was covered Wink
but indu tied their doopata LOL dont know what that thing is called 

and rishi and the bride walked away - and indu was smiling 

then indu woke up - and rishi was talking about keeping her happy or something then indu asked him to remarry - then precap , indu was in hospital gown and she heard that some NRI needs a kidney so indu decided to sell her kidney Ouch

btw Rishi is keeping a vrat for indus long life LOL actually all the Sharma men are ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidew

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 29770

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachidew

this remarriage track is a treand now-a-days even toasty of saas bina sasuraal is sufferring from a disease n want his hubby to remarry
you know - illa mata is really good in following others 
first sickness track , so maybe she will do this punaar vivah thing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidew

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 9501

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by prachidew

Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by prachidew

wow great achievement n what you all where talking indu wants rishi's remarriage is it true?Shocked whats exactly the fact
in episode yes - she wants rishi to get re married Ouch because you know ...
they even showed rishi getting married (dream)
it was a sad scene Disapprove

what dream but with whom natashaShockedLOL
thoda brief me sabkuch batao plzLOL
no , the brides face was covered Wink
but indu tied their doopata LOL dont know what that thing is called 

and rishi and the bride walked away - and indu was smiling 

then indu woke up - and rishi was talking about keeping her happy or something then indu asked him to remarry - then precap , indu was in hospital gown and she heard that some NRI needs a kidney so indu decided to sell her kidney Ouch

btw Rishi is keeping a vrat for indus long life LOL actually all the Sharma men are ROFL

they came to know about her illness kya?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 29770

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachidew

Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by prachidew

Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by prachidew

wow great achievement n what you all where talking indu wants rishi's remarriage is it true?Shocked whats exactly the fact
in episode yes - she wants rishi to get re married Ouch because you know ...
they even showed rishi getting married (dream)
it was a sad scene Disapprove

what dream but with whom natashaShockedLOL
thoda brief me sabkuch batao plzLOL
no , the brides face was covered Wink
but indu tied their doopata LOL dont know what that thing is called 

and rishi and the bride walked away - and indu was smiling 

then indu woke up - and rishi was talking about keeping her happy or something then indu asked him to remarry - then precap , indu was in hospital gown and she heard that some NRI needs a kidney so indu decided to sell her kidney Ouch

btw Rishi is keeping a vrat for indus long life LOL actually all the Sharma men are ROFL

they came to know about her illness kya?
NO LOL CVs arent going to be that kind - they did vrat for the long lives of their wives Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidew

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 9501

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
but what about rishi abhi tak nhi bataya what is this n indu gonna sell kidneyCryCry ye kya kya dikhate rehte hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 29770

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachidew

but what about rishi abhi tak nhi bataya what is this n indu gonna sell kidneyCryCry ye kya kya dikhate rehte hai
Rishi still doesnt know Disapprove indu told him , that she was dying - but he laughed at it Ouch
and i dunno yaar - CVs should have some logic atleast D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidew

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 9501

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
they'r playing with our emotionsCry
we got such a good trp despite of slot change and they gonna ruin it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy Birthday Indira sharma

2 3

Author: Ridhi.   Replies: 17   Views: 5630

Ridhi. 17 5630 25 June 2012 at 5:55am by prachidew
Hitlar Didi or General Didi????

2

Author: animaUSA1   Replies: 13   Views: 5670

animaUSA1 13 5670 09 February 2012 at 3:07am by anniemarry843
Hitler Didi-Hitler Indira

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 8   Views: 3506

Khilonaa 8 3506 20 January 2012 at 3:14am by -Sachin-
Hitler Didi name changed to General Didi in U.S.A.

Author: orianthi   Replies: 4   Views: 7027

orianthi 4 7027 05 December 2011 at 7:33pm by Angels_Sweetz
New Title for HD- Hunterwali Didi or Dabangg didi

2 3 4

Author: pallavi25   Replies: 29   Views: 5837

pallavi25 29 5837 25 November 2011 at 9:42am by thejazzgal

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index