Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira-Rati Pandey AT 29*~ (Page 45)

-Sachin- IF-Dazzler
-Sachin-
-Sachin-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nancy for beautiful pic.

Ankita--- Which page No of which thread?

Mahesh--- Dho dala ...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Nancy: Yup! See Nancy do not get me wrong. A show can be popular or can have an extraordinary story. There are only a few ways to get the wheels moving. HD hasnt been doing its best and the storyline has deprecated after the Holi track when the trps went downhill. The story could have been brilliant if driven properly and Rati given ample opportunities to outshine herself. the Kidnapping track was one such example. Rati could have done marvelously there. But the Cvs decided to pull a mediocre and the audience were left counting days for Rk's return. Its the execution which results in a shows sustainability. RP cannot do everything on her one. thats why serials with cute couples survive better. LOL But her last weeks performance was what RP and HD is all about. It was phenomenal. The episode was brilliantly done. Clap I am glad so many pple decided to pop up on that very day. Big smile
Exactly LOL So many shows have much worse direction and scripts when compared to HD , but the chemistry and demand for the leads is what keeps people from leaving them and I still don't understand how the kidnapping track went so haywire Wacko You know the first episode of that track was quite good - with the the blood stains appearing then dissapearing , I do wish they made that track a bit suspenseful - that track was so predictable D'oh

First of all Thanks Guys. My Writers block seems to be wearing off. LOL That Track was bad. Period. LOL They started it quite well but the Rishi bhakts went into delirium with his disappearance. Far more than Indu if I can say. Tongue That resulted in judging Indira back and forth. How did that hamper the storyline? Well the writers check out the forum for our feedbacksWinkWink Rati did have a brilliant scene back at home but it had gone unnoticed due to the track and its severity because of a stupid article that came out a week earlier scaring Rishi fans all over. Yes the Sumer Indu angle. LOL Indu was shown lachaar and worse defeated. Ouch Bad Bad Bad track.
Coming to how serials survive. Its not a wonder. Characters like Gunjan, Nupur, Indira are significant becuase they add something to the story other than just eye locks and hugs. LOL But many popular serials have leads who are flat characters just because their sole purpose in the story is to look HOT! Tongue and worse participate in melodramatic nonsense the Indian viewers love so much. Yes HD has not been perfect but its better than most things I find on TV which make me wanna go Dead
Ankita ji - you write so well yaar LOL are you a author or something ? Shocked

and @ bold - That was the downfall ! Writers use opinions on IF more then their own , i believe if they had stuck with their orginal storyline with Sameer becoming Indiras love interest - Then HD wouldnt have been so ... lost right now LOL and its really commendable how Rati picks such memorable characters . Everyone knows the legend Nupur  LOL and Indira is so popular even though TRPs arent on her side . and you know if it wasnt for Rati , i wouldve never watched HD  LOL Especially how the previous tracks had shaped out . So i guess people really dont watch for meaningful things on television anymore - Just the "HOT" things LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

MB - i will greet you with this picture LOL

Oh my god.. she is looking so cool and beautiful, please greet me everyday with this pic Nancy...

I am in deep love with this pic... and this dress and costume of hers...

the best part is see those 3 girls in the backdrop... Nancy, Gudiya, and Khushi.. Wink

You know everyone at home came to know about Rati aur mera khichdi...LOL  they know her as Nupur... so they said they will find someone like Nupur for me...LOL

I hope you get your Nupur just like I got my Mayank. LOL This dream sequence was amazing. Rati was not only looking her part uber chic that is LOL but that mean popular girl attitude and the role reversal was a sight to see. Nupur really thought very high of herself. Wink

.ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sachin-

Thanks Nancy for beautiful pic.

Ankita--- Which page No of which thread?

Mahesh--- Dho dala ...Wink

Woh request merey dusre bhai ke liye tha. LOL

.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

MB - i will greet you with this picture LOL

Oh my god.. she is looking so cool and beautiful, please greet me everyday with this pic Nancy...

I am in deep love with this pic... and this dress and costume of hers...

the best part is see those 3 girls in the backdrop... Nancy, Gudiya, and Khushi.. Wink

You know everyone at home came to know about Rati aur mera khichdi...LOL  they know her as Nupur... so they said they will find someone like Nupur for me...LOL
No MB , background are BBJs Wink and omg LOL howd they find out ??
and oooh you cant have RaMa so you'l have NuMa now LOL

AnkitalovesHD

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Sachin, i didn't get you...

Nancy... post some pics of Rati like that.. where I can narrate something about it...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD.ByGod.Nancy

-Sachin- IF-Dazzler
-Sachin-
-Sachin-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Rati Ek Roop Aneek!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDashne.ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

Yup he missed it Tongue

ROFL, look at this, RP dancing for MB...tu saala kaam se gaya ROFL ROFL 

http://i.min.us/icks8Y.gif
Wow... aur mei baaju mei taabla baaja raha hoon kya ?LOL  kya steps hai...

Guidya,

next sunday i will see your pic...bhoolunga nahi...

ROFL yeah u are playing tabla there ROFL ROFL 

No probs Tongue

Rati having dinner with KW Wink

To be honest not a big fan of the RP KW pairing. Ermm But they look mighty good here. Embarrassed Love KW's expression here and Rati looks gorg! 

.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top