Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira-Rati Pandey AT 29*~ (Page 40)

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 29770

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Thats true. A lot of HD pple will not comment. Its fine. Ranks dont matter after what we saw last Monday. Wink
Its so shocking nah , that after losing all mids , she becomes number 5 LOL 

ROFLPlz explain to me this odd phenomenon. Its almost as IF was compensating. Tongue The Ranking system seems to be an oddly flawed machinery. 
You know all of us , we're expecting RP to be out of top 20 , but what do you know she's at 5 LOL It's like so Wacko But I don't mind at all LOL I think that's what vijay meant by when he said "some volatile surprises this week" LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

26nightingaleAnkitalovesHDSilent.Dreamer

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 31134

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Sorry its am LOL

she was abt to complete 10000 fans but its ok.

Ankita - u r not fan of conspiracy track? LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

26nightingaleAnkitalovesHD.ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 6754

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Oddly I seem to find myself agreeing with Telly tadka. that performance deserves only one word describing it and that is Superlative. It is beyond my cognizance how someone can act that way. Viewers were devastated. It was done to the T! Utter perfection. Big smile I was transfixed or rater mortified to see what was happening. Plus TT said right, the whole episode was conceptualized at the dramatic best. It was fairly new and deserves a standing ovation. the industry demands Trps and episode banking ruins the creative process to a certain degree. The HD cvs are amazing. Only if they had the time to render their craft. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

26nightingaleAblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 6754

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Thats true. A lot of HD pple will not comment. Its fine. Ranks dont matter after what we saw last Monday. Wink
Its so shocking nah , that after losing all mids , she becomes number 5 LOL 

ROFLPlz explain to me this odd phenomenon. Its almost as IF was compensating. Tongue The Ranking system seems to be an oddly flawed machinery. 
You know all of us , we're expecting RP to be out of top 20 , but what do you know she's at 5 LOL It's like so Wacko But I don't mind at all LOL I think that's what vijay meant by when he said "some volatile surprises this week" LOL

D'ohLOL AH! Now I get it. Wink IF shud get rid of this ranking system. Frankly its quite useless. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

26nightingale.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 6754

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Sorry its am LOL

she was abt to complete 10000 fans but its ok.

Ankita - u r not fan of conspiracy track? LOL 

Moona: Are you? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 6754

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
How can there be 173 votes and 180 comments. LOL Since everyone can comment multiple times. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

26nightingale.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 29770

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Oddly I seem to find myself agreeing with Telly tadka. that performance deserves only one word describing it and that is Superlative. It is beyond my cognizance how someone can act that way. Viewers were devastated. It was done to the T! Utter perfection. Big smile I was transfixed or rater mortified to see what was happening. Plus TT said right, the whole episode was conceptualized at the dramatic best. It was fairly new and deserves a standing ovation. the industry demands Trps and episode banking ruins the creative process to a certain degree. The HD cvs are amazing. Only if they had the time to render their craft. Smile
You know I was reading how nia sharma prepared for her scenes , she confined herself to get in that dramatic state , I hope RP didn't have to do such Ouch and you know from Mondays performance , I now know that a lot of people watch HD yet they never talk on forums about it or give it recognition - I'm so glad that Rati got that back Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

26nightingaleSilent.Dreamer

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 6754

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Guys you can comment 1 time per hour. Big smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

26nightingale.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy Birthday Indira sharma

2 3

Author: Ridhi.   Replies: 17   Views: 5663

Ridhi. 17 5663 25 June 2012 at 5:55am by prachidew
Hitlar Didi or General Didi????

2

Author: animaUSA1   Replies: 13   Views: 5684

animaUSA1 13 5684 09 February 2012 at 3:07am by anniemarry843
Hitler Didi-Hitler Indira

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 8   Views: 3531

Khilonaa 8 3531 20 January 2012 at 3:14am by -Sachin-
Hitler Didi name changed to General Didi in U.S.A.

Author: orianthi   Replies: 4   Views: 7041

orianthi 4 7041 05 December 2011 at 7:33pm by Angels_Sweetz
New Title for HD- Hunterwali Didi or Dabangg didi

2 3 4

Author: pallavi25   Replies: 29   Views: 5876

pallavi25 29 5876 25 November 2011 at 9:42am by thejazzgal

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index