Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira-Rati Pandey AT 29*~ (Page 4)

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Wait what's happening ? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidew

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
yeah i did it plz check howz it

.ByGod.Nancy

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

what happened?

.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachidew

Originally posted by likaboss

what happened?
Nahi I got lost in your comments LOL And add By Nancy(likaboss) on top of it , warna people will think that sachin made iit LOL

prachidew

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i added already oh should i add likaboss too kya will add it do you want position change i though 2 animations together will look good n plz post more i'll add it we should have some fire stuff of her's na

Edited by prachidew - 20 July 2012 at 8:27am

.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachidew

i added already oh should i add likaboss too kya will add it do you want position change i though 2 animations together will look good n plz post more i'll add it we should have some fire stuff of her's na
Yes please KardenaEmbarrassed and yeeep il pm them to you tomrw Big smile
I'm gonna go sleep now , by god it's 2:30 am here LOL

Goodnight Desai Hug

prachidew

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i was about to say bye LOL
ok i'll add it n bye gn sweet dreams tc Hug

Edited by prachidew - 20 July 2012 at 8:33am

.ByGod.Nancy

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
(  PLZ DONT QUOTE )

Day 2 to Day 3- Indira becoming weak with every passing Moment Ouch
Her condition, her health isnt allowing her to fully enjoy the Happiness with her family
nor allowing her to solve things which needs Physical strength...She is becoming Weak & Sick!!! Physically kamzoor horahi hai, Dil dard se toot raha hai par hausle ab bhi Majboot!!!

Initally she felt Happy that her Family members are now able to stand Self Independent and would be Fine even after her, but the reality is something else!!! Completely unaware of wht Future these forwarded attempts will get. Munna's failed seriousness in his job, Mandira's crime of exam papers, Inder's shop at danger coz of Jhumpa!!! Kismat khushi aur gham ke khel rach  raha hai Indira ke saath!!!  Today the way she got Emotional seeing Mandira abt her studies and Munna with his work...whr she got tears in her eyes too!!! Happiness that she is feeling coz of her Family members how much does those really hold and for how long!!!  

The worst picture of reality strikes her today coz her Hairfall Ouch
"Inn Kamzoor palon mein Sabse zyaada zaroorat!!!" Frm begining am saying this thing, more than anything else, wht evr Motive she has in hiding...I want someone beside her to support, care and love her in this difficult phase of her!!! How much Pain she is holding within and suffering all alone just coz of others!!! She wants to share her pain, her fear and cry out at Rishi's shoulder..in his arms...but buries all that pain in herself!!!

Each scene of Indira's emotional side is getting tears in my eyes! Cry
Today Indira Monologue seeing her Family members Enjoy, her monologue at nite in her Room, her Lines to Rishi, how much she wants to share her pain and cry, her dialogues regarding lottery tickets...all were soo Emotional Ouch Its hurting to See Indira that way!

( y is she having Hairfall? Ouch Confused She dint even start her chemo sessions!!! Confused )

Indira's Health is degrading Ouch Cry
last week friday they ending it with Indira fainting...and now this Friday too Ouch

Ahhh...Whole day &  Nite the only thoughts that occupy my Mind are of Indira's pain, Indira going through such difficult phase all alone without sharing with anyone and the worst Indira suffering with those Symptoms!!!

Ahh..its Hurting to see her Count days! Its hurting to see her in pain, its hurting to see her gothrough various Emotions knowing the fact of the worst reality of her Life, its hurting to see her eyes well up with tears, its hurting to see her gothrough such phase all Alone without anyone beside to Support or Care, its hurting to see her get Overwhelmed with other Happiness feeling sad deep that in future she wont be there with them, its hurting to see her feel giddy, its hurting to see her Faint, its hurting to see her helplessness in wanting to share yet hiding her pain,  its hurting thinking abt her state, its hurting thinking abt her, its hurting every  Moment!!!

She is soo much in Need of support , in need of Care and Love!!! Unhappy
But she is all Alone there...going through soo much but still not saying to anyone!!!
I want RK to know abt her Illness asap, so that she doesnt need to suffer alone, she would have someone to whom she can share and cry, she would have the person whom she loves the most and who loves are the Most with her in this most Difficult and Painful days of her Life!

Some Song lines thats coming in mind right now

"Manzile Apni Jagah Hai Raaste Apni Jagah 
 Jab Kadam Hi Saath Naa De To Musaafir Kyaa Kare???"

P. s - I dnt think i need to add this...but still...Rati di was Amazing as she is alwys!!!

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 20 July 2012 at 1:22pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree-Gunners-prachidewAnkitalovesHDsnehapatroashneAblazedEnigma...ByGod.Nancy

Go to top