Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira-Rati Pandey AT 29*~ (Page 131)

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShreyuArTi4eva

Originally posted by -moona-

Indira's scene

Awwe agar moona nhi hoti to hum sab ka kya hota..u r so so quick
thankz a ton moona fr dis!!!

Mein na hoti to koi aur hota LOL

Btw i loved her chawanni chaap dialogue too LOL

now i have downloaded her scene in my cell, now i'll watch it again n again. Bye everyone Goodnite. 

Edited by -moona- - 27 July 2012 at 12:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanmokshashreeAngels_SweetzAblazedEnigma...ByGod.Nancy

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I feel Just to hold Suspense of the Audience they ended today's episode with that Precap. But may be in Monday's episode Indira bina sach bole hi behosh hojayegi.

God! I want Rk to know the Truth as soon as Possible. Cant see Indira hold soo much Pain & Tension within herself not sharing with anyone! Its becoming Heavy for her day by day!

Indira doesn't need Sympathy! But i want Someone to be Beside her for Emotional Support!!! With whom she can Share her pain, her fear's, her worries abt others! And Rk he is neither God nor Doctor but he can be a Strong support system & help by getting the Best Doctor/Surgeon and Money needed for Indira's Proper Treatment & Cure!

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 27 July 2012 at 1:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeriyakhanAblazedEnigma..mahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

mokshashree Goldie
mokshashree
mokshashree

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

what a scene! what a performance! the whole 10 minutes i just stared at indira..awe inspiring act..must say,dialogue writer did a gr8 job!    -
--------ofcourse,all the credit to the deliverer,our rati di!-----------

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan-Gunners-Angels_SweetzAblazedEnigma..mahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Guys was this TOI article posted in the forum??? Post it otherwise. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanAblazedEnigma..Angels_Sweetz.ByGod.Nancy

26nightingale IF-Rockerz
26nightingale
26nightingale

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
 Rati

I have no words to describe your acting. It is possible only and only to you.Star

Hats offClapThumbs Up
Thumbs Up 
Indira lives forever in my heart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanPassion_17.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Now the million dollar question Cool
Who was better 
Drunk Nupur
Or
Drunk Indira ? LOL

and moona thanks for the link Hug This scene has become one of my favs !!! 

Rati is sooo perfect !!! Aaah love her so much Hug
Loved how she was making fun of Kutunder ROFL

riyakhanPassion_1726nightingale

prachidew IF-Rockerz
prachidew
prachidew

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
anyone?

Passion_1726nightingale.ByGod.Nancy

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I am posting what i wrote in my topic today:

Great actors raise to the occasion. Rati has raised her bar so much in this track that every episode her performance goes up several notches and leaves everyone speechless with her commandable performance one after the other. Fortunately, for Rati, she has been given a track which has lot of scope to perform as an actor and she is not the one to miss out. Rati proved her class when she grabbed the dadi kapoor role and outclassed everyone in that small role and yet again she has been outstanding in this track with so many emotional, depressing, painful, and anxious scenes to play and simply rocked as a 'drunkard woman.' I have seen many male actors do some exceptional drunkard scenes, but can't recollect one of a female and Rati was brillant and I wondered how she performed consciously which looked so real and natural for anyone in a drunk state.

About the episode, Indu's dreams are yet again shattered and you can see her desperate state and her happiness has always been short-lived as again. Her dreams are again shattered to pieces with her kidney deal canceled. "Gham ka saathi Rum" and this is the line many people buy when they go through tough phases in life and who better than to advertise this than Munna bhaisaab, the grand brand ambassador or dhaaruLOL he gives a timely lecture about alcohol to help forget her sorrows and Indu throws away all her discipline in life and resorts to something which she would have never dreamt of doing.

This was the best phase of the episode to see Indu in a drunkard state. It was a very good scene the way they showed Indu justify her act with those lines of "sapnein jalthe hai na...tho dil bhi jaltha hai, jab dil jaltha hai, tho kaleja jalth hai... etc " There was a good change of body language and modulated voice of Indu and it was so consistent through that sequence. It was quite funny but still painful the way Indu had hidden her pain behind those, yet very hillarious the way she taunts Munnabhaisab, mandira, kutumb and Inder.. She speaks her heart out for both Inder and Kutumb about both being at equal fault in their duties. I loved that part where Indu says Inder "jitne shaadi karna hai kardaalo, char, panch, chei, saath, and Inder's expressions for it LOL The most hillarious lines was later first for munna bhaisaab... "arrey dus saal ki hakaal hai iski, yeh kya samjaheega mujhe.." and then radhe: "tu apni status baatow... estate agent hai na... etc.." and Indu sabka hosh uddadhiya... nobody was ready to stop her as she was not sparing anyone who did.

I was wondering how Rati did this scene, I am sure it required lot of preparations for it and not so easy to deliver at one take. Hats off to Rati and only she could have performed so real and so impactful. For someone who doesn't drink, it must be really difficult to get into a character which is subconscious state and to utter those lines with modulated voice, expressions, perfect body language, it was too brillantly done by Rati. This is one of the best scenes performance wise i have seen on television and only an acting gem like Rati could have done so much justice to this.Clap

Edited by mahkutty - 28 July 2012 at 1:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanPassion_1726nightingale.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top