Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira-Rati Pandey AT 29*~ (Page 108)

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25521

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
This is so damn pretty! its gonna be my dp now lol! And yeah thanks to nikhi again LOL


I dont think anyone can look this adorable while brushing teeth LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan....vula_kv....ashne.ByGod.Nancy

....vula_kv.... IF-Dazzler
....vula_kv....
....vula_kv....

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 4085

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

I know! But it was silly to show Kutumb dancing on the show ROFL 

 Mandakini Shocked ROFL perfect name for mandy! ROFL And no doubt Indu is the hero!

LOL lavs..mandy is actually a besharam! 

I love rati ke bikhre bikhre baal Day Dreaming thanks to nikhi for this cap Wink

LOLmandhakini.LOL

woh...rati...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25521

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

I know! But it was silly to show Kutumb dancing on the show ROFL 

 Mandakini Shocked ROFL perfect name for mandy! ROFL And no doubt Indu is the hero!

LOL lavs..mandy is actually a besharam! 

I love rati ke bikhre bikhre baal Day Dreaming thanks to nikhi for this cap Wink

HAHA kutumb called maddy mandakini LOL that names stuck in my head now Stern Smile

and ooomg Day Dreaming Niks takes the best caps !! Day Dreaming

Let's scream now...WE LOVE RATI AND WE LOVE HER HAIR Day Dreaming and obv we love nikhi for taking this cap LOL

I've lost it now LOL 

And even am blank! let me think abt some songs lol 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 29770

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

This is so damn pretty! its gonna be my dp now lol! And yeah thanks to nikhi again LOL


I dont think anyone can look this adorable while brushing teeth LOL

omg iknoow !! she looks so adorable Hug 
got anymore caps ? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan....vula_kv....PureBliss

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 29770

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged

talking about hair !! look over here Day Dreaming god shes devastatingly beautiful !! Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanashnePureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25521

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Does anyone have the link to this segment? I couldn't find any!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 29770

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

LOL
Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

I know! But it was silly to show Kutumb dancing on the show ROFL 

 Mandakini Shocked ROFL perfect name for mandy! ROFL And no doubt Indu is the hero!

LOL lavs..mandy is actually a besharam! 

I love rati ke bikhre bikhre baal Day Dreaming thanks to nikhi for this cap Wink

HAHA kutumb called maddy mandakini LOL that names stuck in my head now Stern Smile

and ooomg Day Dreaming Niks takes the best caps !! Day Dreaming

Let's scream now...WE LOVE RATI AND WE LOVE HER HAIR Day Dreaming and obv we love nikhi for taking this cap LOL

I've lost it now LOL 

And even am blank! let me think abt some songs lol 

WHAT DONT WE LOVE OF RATIS !! Day Dreaming
and i had lost it about 10 pages ago LOL
and iknow !! the only thing on my mind is R-A-T-I D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan

....vula_kv.... IF-Dazzler
....vula_kv....
....vula_kv....

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 4085

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
hamari di ko esthara angry look maath denaLOL

 


Edited by vula.kv - 26 July 2012 at 7:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy Birthday Indira sharma

2 3

Author: Ridhi.   Replies: 17   Views: 5638

Ridhi. 17 5638 25 June 2012 at 5:55am by prachidew
Hitlar Didi or General Didi????

2

Author: animaUSA1   Replies: 13   Views: 5672

animaUSA1 13 5672 09 February 2012 at 3:07am by anniemarry843
Hitler Didi-Hitler Indira

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 8   Views: 3508

Khilonaa 8 3508 20 January 2012 at 3:14am by -Sachin-
Hitler Didi name changed to General Didi in U.S.A.

Author: orianthi   Replies: 4   Views: 7027

orianthi 4 7027 05 December 2011 at 7:33pm by Angels_Sweetz
New Title for HD- Hunterwali Didi or Dabangg didi

2 3 4

Author: pallavi25   Replies: 29   Views: 5843

pallavi25 29 5843 25 November 2011 at 9:42am by thejazzgal

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index