Everything automatically looks good with Rati ðŸ˜‰

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Copy pasting wht i wrote in Clara's thread

Indira looked very Cute, funny & Emotional in Drank avataar...
and she told perfect dialogues for everyone! I loved her each & every Dialogue!!!
(those lines to SF were something which we alwys wanted to say whnevr they pointed Indira 4 something saying their bakwass)

But the Pain that she was having underneath which was coming up between during some dialogues was soo Heart breaking. Sply those lines of Life giving Dhoka and tht...sapne, Dil jalna, kaleeja jalna!! It was Heartbreaking to see her in tht Pain.

"Jab sapne jalte hai na...tho Dil bhi jalta hai
jab dil jalta hai, tho kaleeja jalta hai
fir Dhaaru peeke liver jalaaye tho fir uss mein kya burayi hai
tho jalne ko sirf jalna hi kaanta hai...Samjhe tum log!!!!"

"Kyuki...kab,,,,koi...kahin bhi...kissi ko dhoka dede...Kisse pata...Dhokebaaz Zindagi"

Was just thinking...how hard today that pain might have become for her, coz of her broken hopes due to rejection frm NRI's for her kidney donation which made her Drink! whn all those hopes and plans broke...it became soo much unbearable for her tht she felt like drinking to forget tht pain atleast for sometime.

Evn her lines for her Family members, though it was karaare for them...evn they holded some pain/complain within it. But it sounded soo Funny & Wonderful. 

Though i loved how she told answers to all of those SF with her Cute Adorable expressions with those Hand movements and all...perfect talli body language, but Thinking abt her feelings made me soo Emotional, though loved the funny parts. There was Soo much Pain beneath!!! And then When Rishi came to her...how soft she became saying tht she wants to tell everyone tht she wants to die in his arms! And Whn Rishi asked wht is that troubling her...Indira's - "Bo..Bolu...Sach bolu..."  Goshhh It was Heart touchy & Emptional to see her like that. 

Rati di's performance was beyond Perfection in this sequence! She looked sooo Cute
and at the same time she had to portray that pain underneath too...it was very funny & Emotional. Hats off to Rati di..she was Wonderful today througout the episode! Mixture of Cuteness & Emotions. Its Rati di's Brilliance of portraying such varied emotions in a single sequence! Hats off to Rati di...She was Amazing today..she the most Perfect & Finest Actress!!!

It was a Treat to watch Rati di in Talli roop...whr she looked Cute & Adorable
but at the same time it was Heart breaking to see Indira in tht state of Pain!!!
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just watchd d repeats
uff man kar rha hai indu k gaal kheech kr puchu-"ap itni cute kyun ho"
uff noone cn do tht talli scene sho cutely as rati di did
Amazing!!!
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awwe agar moona nhi hoti to hum sab ka kya hota..u r so so quick
thankz a ton moona fr dis!!!
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShreyuArTi4eva

Awwe agar moona nhi hoti to hum sab ka kya hota..u r so so quick
thankz a ton moona fr dis!!!

Mein na hoti to koi aur hota ðŸ˜†

Btw i loved her chawanni chaap dialogue too ðŸ˜†

now i have downloaded her scene in my cell, now i'll watch it again n again. Bye everyone Goodnite. 
Edited by -moona- - 11 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
I feel Just to hold Suspense of the Audience they ended today's episode with that Precap. But may be in Monday's episode Indira bina sach bole hi behosh hojayegi.

God! I want Rk to know the Truth as soon as Possible. Cant see Indira hold soo much Pain & Tension within herself not sharing with anyone! Its becoming Heavy for her day by day!

Indira doesn't need Sympathy! But i want Someone to be Beside her for Emotional Support!!! With whom she can Share her pain, her fear's, her worries abt others! And Rk he is neither God nor Doctor but he can be a Strong support system & help by getting the Best Doctor/Surgeon and Money needed for Indira's Proper Treatment & Cure!Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
mokshashree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what a scene! what a performance! the whole 10 minutes i just stared at indira..awe inspiring act..must say,dialogue writer did a gr8 job!    -
--------ofcourse,all the credit to the deliverer,our rati di!-----------
AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys was this TOI article posted in the forum??? Post it otherwise. ðŸ˜Š