Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
U knw almost every show in TV is illogical so y not HD jb itne sare bloopers dikha sakte hai thn y nt dis..
Rati as sehar wid nupur touch..!!!
Dont u think it'll be awesum for the show n for Ratians too
i want nupur nupur nupur
hahaha
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShreyuArTi4eva

U knw almost every show in TV is illogical so y not HD jb itne sare bloopers dikha sakte hai thn y nt dis..
Rati as sehar wid nupur touch..!!!
Dont u think it'll be awesum for the show n for Ratians too
i want nupur nupur nupur
hahaha

yeah i feel that bloopers is not the downfall of the show...
and ๐Ÿ˜ฒ imagine how many fans will be back for nupur ๐Ÿ˜† mjht was mainly watchd because of nupur and her "By gods" ๐Ÿ˜† oh i miss nups so much .
but i love indu and her hitler giri 
HD is such a unique show , i really hate illa for what she has made out of this show 
Rati gives her 100% in indira - and here illa cant even afford proper CVs ๐Ÿ˜ก

Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi nancy and shreya

show is falling down continue,i think ... it's not modern generation , ,,,
seriously ask one question whom u like more chirpy bubbly rati or indira ?
Rati looks so cute gorgeous in bubbly role ,his smile,his naughty eyes , funny acts just wooo
as hitler she looks damn hot in kadak avtar with hitlergiri but seriousness not suit her face .. she is doing fab work ,,
hope it will work till november ,rati nominate zee rishtey awards ,gain lots awards ... after award hope she got b/w wonderful show as nupur role ..kitna time ho gaya rati ko full masti k mood mei dekhe hue .. ksg,kw,guru everyone busy so mishal raheja good choice na .

gaurav khanna looks cute but his luck very bad ,,uska koi show ek saal bhi nahi tik pata hai so he shouldn't work  with rati ...

Originally posted by: likaboss

yeah i feel that bloopers is not the downfall of the show...

and๐Ÿ˜ฒimagine how many fans will be back for nupur๐Ÿ˜†mjht was mainly watchd because of nupur and her "By gods"๐Ÿ˜†oh i miss nups so much .
but i love indu and her hitler giri
HD is such a unique show , i really hate illa for what she has made out of this show
Rati gives her 100% in indira - and here illa cant even afford proper CVs๐Ÿ˜ก

Are Rati di z doing full justice to d show bt these cvs r nt getting her importance,dey can utilise her acting skills more properly agar unhe sharma family se fursat mile toh..n lol m going so much dreamy about nupur
ofcourse i love indira so much bt i dnt like wen shez unable to control her temper
i feel so sory fr her,sare tensions usike life me aajate hai
btw i loved indu-radhe scene yesterday,

Originally posted by: Anaya______

hi nancy and shreya

Rati looks so cute gorgeous in bubbly role ,his smile,his naughty eyes , funny acts just wooo

as hitler she looks damn hot in kadak avtar with hitlergiri but seriousness not suit her face .. she is doing fab work ,,

hope it will work till november ,rati nominate zee rishtey awards ,gain lots awards ... after award hope she got b/w wonderful show as nupur role ..kitna time ho gaya rati ko full masti k mood mei dekhe hue .. ksg,kw,guru everyone busy so mishal raheja good choice na .

gaurav khanna looks cute but his luck very bad ,,uska koi show ek saal bhi nahi tik pata hai so he shouldn't work with rati ...

Hey ananya,wlcm to AT n maybe if gaurav works wid rati,unka show chal jaye more den 1 year bt as of he z doing another show rite.!!n yea we all miss her masti wala interviews so much..nowadays we dont get her much intv na..
Anaya_ thumbnail

Are Rati di z doing full justice to d show bt these cvs r nt getting her importance,dey can utilise her acting skills more properly agar unhe sharma family se fursat mile toh..n lol m going so much dreamy about nupur
ofcourse i love indira so much bt i dnt like wen shez unable to control her temper

i watch mjht only nupur ... my love increase more day by day .
hitler didi not unique ,,headache show ,,, zindagi jang kum , musibat jyada nazar ati hai .. starting 4month it was good
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anaya______

hi nancy and shreya

gaurav khanna looks cute but his luck very bad ,,uska koi show ek saal bhi nahi tik pata hai so he shouldn't work  with rati ...

hey anaya 

i feel the concept of the show clicks with the audience , people were excited with the female dominance in the show , but illogical tracks and all ruined it 
and il always love nupur more since thats how i fell in love with Rati
but honestly character wise i love indu more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

@bold - i know everysingle problem is in indus life - Rishi should have had a problem in this track not indu 

and i seriously think illa is trying to promote kutumb inder  in the last month they have gotten more screen space then the leads๐Ÿ˜†

and i love radhe - he always brings happiness ๐Ÿ˜Ž
they should give him more screen space
rather then 
kutumb-inder 
Anaya_ thumbnail

Hey ananya,wlcm to AT n maybe if gaurav works wid rati,unka show chal jaye more den 1 year bt as of he z doing another show rite.!!n yea we all miss her masti wala interviews so much..nowadays we dont get her much intv na..

ya he is doing another but rati k liye risk kyu lena .. media doesn't like to go unique family show set , rati's behaviour ( not interact too much media ) ,, she doesn't want publicity for interviews and kacha papad ...๐Ÿ˜†  
Anaya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: likaboss

hey anaya 

i feel the concept of the show clicks with the audience , people were excited with the female dominance in the show , but illogical tracks and all ruined it 
and il always love nupur more since thats how i fell in love with Rati
but honestly character wise i love indu more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

illogical nonsense track specially her sister Ouch ...