~*Hitler Didi/Indira-Rati Pandey AT 29*~ - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by likaboss

okay this one ? 😆
This is during college days of Rati... I dropped her in institute and she told me she will be back in 4 hours... aur aap kahe maat jahega is what she told me... so i took it seriously and stood there itself and when rati returned it was raining heavily and she is lost to see me stand in the rain shivering waiting for her to come..

look at that expression she is lost in me thinking yeh kitna pyar kartha hai mujhse😆
Originally posted by mahkutty

This is during college days of Rati... I dropped her in institute and she told me she will be back in 4 hours... aur aap kahe maat jahega is what she told me... so i took it seriously and stood there itself and when rati returned it was raining heavily and she is lost to see me stand in the rain shivering waiting for her to come..

look at that expression she is lost in me thinking yeh kitna pyar kartha hai mujhse😆
👏

hmmm this one ? 

👏

hmmm this one ? 
This one during college days... Benji makes a comment at me... he says Mahesh ka sur bahut besura hai and Rati flares up😆 and says khaabar dar agar mere Mahesh ke baare mei kuch kaha tho... bilkul apna moov band karo benji warna kabhi kol nahi paaogay.. samaj tum..😆 and Benji imediatelly closes his mouth and you can see me from behind telling Rati to calm down a bit.. only my hands are shown in this..😆
omg , i didnt even notice the hand 🤣 good one !!

👍🏼

omg , i didnt even notice the hand 🤣 good one !!

👍🏼

nancy if you post these kind of pics... this will be my reaction to you:  Mind it😆

🤣 thoughts on this ?
dil pe paathar rakke I am seeing this pic.. mann karaha hai.. I will break my monitor now..😆

I am tellign Rati... chod chod... nancy yeh kaisa saaz dee rahe ho mere ma... don't do it..
Hi preeti,

ela unnaru ?
Originally posted by mahkutty

Hi preeti,

ela unnaru ?

nenu bagane vunanu and in office so i am a silent reader 😛