From Indira to Nupur-New journey after 30 days

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hi all,
 since Ph is showing that there is only 30 days time left for Indira,different people are coming up with different ideas.I too have one.I would like to share with u all and wish to know ur views on it.Iwould like to say that this is just an idea and no intention to hurt any fan feelings.plz try to understand and share ur views.
  We all see in shows.When trp's are low Cv's will show disapperaing acts.Means the lead actor or actresses disapperas for some time may be months or years.Their families will think that they are no more in this world and will move on.But to everyone's surprise,they will return back and will know that everything has changed.relationships,love,family is before them but they cannot lead a happy life with them.They start to move on hoping for a new life with old memories burried wqith in.Though this is the most common thing,but the most successful techique to increase trp's.Lately many shows have this.Rati's previous show-MJHT -Rati character Nupur also did this disapperance act.And trp's raised like anything which were very lowered due to her death in the show.

What i want to tell is,for suppose,if they show while gng for some treatement to another place ,Indira's vehicle meets an accident.Everyone will think that Indira is no more.But Indira survives,she will get closer to a family who will support her in the absence of her husband ,family and she will be cured of her illness.The family love and support will give her smile which is lost.She will not be like Indira.She will be smiling beleiving that no problem will be solved with anger n impatience.She will try to live happily and enjoy life to fullest.But at the same time,will not support wrong things.Then her hitler giri comes out.
  Indira will be changed completely.I mean to say like Nupur.She becomes witty,slightly more talktive,sajna sawarna,more bubbly and a will remain as a strong girl to solves every problem and will always support right things and right people.
  after all this change,she comes back to her family but everything changes.From her love,family to sharma nivas everything.She doesnot know what to do.Either to go back to old life or lead a new life.her struggle to move forward with old memories and while will be getting better things and new oppurtunities in life.

Though its very common things we know,the success of such things depend on how Cv's write things,direction and other things.They must show everything with twists and turns.All suspense and excitment must be created.Then No doubt,show will be no.1