Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

AD article on future love track (Page 10)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Thanks for the link Kuls! I commented! Thumbs Up

AD rocks! Party

UTOP...you are absconding from this forum...afterall MB has high point too...remeber to comment atleast twice...LOL
AD rocks seriouslyt after seeing him and KKK I cant concentrate on any other male character...LOL
Their love story is gone start too...you better come here more ofetn

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-utopia88

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks NAmz its tagged...Please all comment atleast 3 times...so that we go through 100 we are just 3 away 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04-Namita-

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

AD rocks! Party

UTOP...you are absconding from this forum...afterall MB has high point too...remeber to comment atleast twice...LOL
AD rocks seriouslyt after seeing him and KKK I cant concentrate on any other male character...LOL

I will try to come here more often! LOL  Yep, MB's high point will be on Monday! Waiting for it! Day Dreaming

I'm so excited to see Indu & Sanchi living together for 6 months! Hoping for intense sparks!Day Dreaming

Very true AD and KKK are the best male actors in Indian TV! Clap

I bet you are glad that I influenced you to watch RJN! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

AD rocks! Party

I will try to come here more often! LOL  Yep, MB's high point will be on Monday! Waiting for it! Day Dreaming

I'm so excited to see Indu & Sanchi living together for 6 months! Hoping for intense sparks!Day Dreaming

I influenced 2-3 from NBT forum to watch it...RAther they saw my avis and pmed me who is this actor who has such dhaason expressive eyes...They are gone join RJN too soon

I am bhery bhery thankful to you...Because you introduced me to one of best actor of Indian TV...HE and KKK are best...Have you seen NBT confession KUnal nailed it with super rocking expression...I have never seen such strong performance on confession...till nowBig smile...
Me too I am waiting for Indu Sanchi under one roof...MB too I liked DD too much during sangeet...I am trying to catch up madhu rk scene in FF mode...

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

AD rocks! Party

I influenced 2-3 from NBT forum to watch it...RAther they saw my avis and pmed me who is this actor who has such dhaason expressive eyes...They are gone join RJN too soon

I am bhery bhery thankful to you...Because you introduced me to one of best actor of Indian TV...HE and KKK are best...Have you seen NBT confession KUnal nailed it with super rocking expression...I have never seen such strong performance on confession...till nowBig smile...
Me too I am waiting for Indu Sanchi under one roof...MB too I liked DD too much during sangeet...I am trying to catch up madhu rk scene in FF mode...

lol That's awesome that you got more fans hooked to AD/Indu singh! LOL Thumbs Up

No problem! I'm glad you are a huge fan of AD like me!  Thumbs Up

Yep, I saw KKK's confession scene! He emoted so well! Such compelling acting by him!  Love both AD & KKK!Heart

True, DD looked so gorgeous and danced so gracefully in NBTNMKK! She's doing a great job in MB too!  It was nice to see DD & KKK in one frame!  Smile

Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

lol That's awesome that you got more fans hooked to AD/Indu singh! LOL Thumbs Up

Yep, I saw KKK's confession scene! He emoted so well! Such compelling acting by him!  Love both AD & KKK!Heart

True, DD looked so gorgeous and danced so gracefully in NBTNMKK! She's doing a great job in MB too!  It was nice to see DD & KKK in one frame!  Smile

I am I am right now huge fan of KKK and AD both...But u dint see  RJN from starting na try to cath up ...him jan feb march atleast ...atleast march is on youtube

When DD and KKK were in same frame...when...they were...

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

I am I am right now huge fan of KKK and AD both...But u dint see  RJN from starting na try to cath up ...him jan feb march atleast ...atleast march is on youtube

When DD and KKK were in same frame...when...they were...

Yep, they both rock! I already saw the old RJN epis before! I'm all caught up! AD rocked all those epis! Smile

Have you seen every RJN epi by now?

In the song sequence they showed Mohan watching DD dance. It was a short glimpse! LOL That's what I meant by same frame!  Smile

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
@Preet I  have seen all and backed up too AD scene ...he was fun in january.. very vulnerable innocent in .February...absolutely scary in march...totally hateble in June ,...and very cute  in July...he is treat to watch...

But how u see all epiosde I find it difficult to find all epsiode

utopia88

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index