Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

i read somewhere Doctor told her not to attend

That is possible since she is in her third trimester and extreme stress can cause preterm labor
I 100% agree with Amitji. i saw celebs waving at the crowd like it was a movie event,and every time a celeb came it was a huge screaming and applauding what a disgrace!!!!!!!!

and some of the actors where aware of that and started waving to the fans. including Shahrukh Khan 😡

i   
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: drummedup

It is interesting how he has posted a pic of him n son to prove the point, nice aerial shot, who did BigB borrow the pic from? :P

On a serious note and for a change, I don't think his point is entirely moot. But given his self-obsessed, vain statements 90% of the time, he should have referred to it as 'some people in the crowd were unruly...blah blah'. Or this generalization will offend the ones who actually came to pay respects to Rajesh Khanna. But I totally get his anger at people coming for celeb spotting on such occasion, IF he was genuinely angry. 

The bold bit: Exactly my point. And this cribbing about celeb spotting done by a man who posts pictures of fans gathered to meet him at his house every Sunday he is at home.
chocobear thumbnail
Crowds gathered to get a glimpse of Rajesh Khanna and not to look at you or your son Mr. Bachchan😵Seriously, when will this man really grow up and act his age instead of tweeting like a delusional teenager😵
Originally posted by: karaan10

I 100% agree with Amitji. i saw celebs waving at the crowd like it was a movie event,and every time a celeb came it was a huge screaming and applauding what a disgrace!!!!!!!!

and some of the actors where aware of that and started waving to the fans. including Shahrukh Khan 😡

i   

:(