Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

remembering

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
guys yesterday when Mahadev enter into Kailash n sit on his asan..n the song start to play...did any of u also feel the same feeling when u first watch him?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..after so long time when I saw him in Kailash n smiling..I feel like this is the first time I saw him..n I fall again for him...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...it's the same feeling when I saw the first epi..I saw him for the first time..I feel the same...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n when he enter in Nata avatar just like Jata..it's just wow...m just clean bold...I just stund..n just saw him...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..yesterday I fall in love with MR again n more deeply...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsSweet24Samsangeethavanadhi.FairyDust.sukhi...-Tulips-

Samsangeetha Goldie
Samsangeetha
Samsangeetha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Yes Debo. Very much agree with each and every words of you. He is excellent

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhisukhi...

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Embarrassed i always loved him and nw my love has increased for him.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24vanadhisukhi...

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
I request u to place some pillows around you always .
Because if u fall for this much times , the pillow can save ur head from Serious injuries  Approve..so many blushes LOL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhana__5Sweet24sukhi...OtakuGirl-Debo

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index